Delivery fury thread

This is like when they repeatedly told me my delivery had gone to my block of flats and I repeatedly explained to them that I LIVE IN A FUCKING HOUSE

1 Like

TV’s lab uses these for blood samples. When she worked in London they had tubes which went underneath roads from the lab to the hospital.

3 Likes

Whatever next a moat! Where does your frivolity end!

Have you ever thought of going there and… maybe… putting your willy in one of them?

4 Likes

Not until just now.

2 Likes

DPD are a bunch of useless cunts

i eventually had to reach out to Nike this week after 7 days of hearing nothing to finally force them to give me a refund.

2 Likes

Subhuman scum!

Yodel’s devil may care attitude (luzzing over the gate I have spoken less of) plays right into my hands so I’m ok with them.

Flavourly comes via Yodel and never had a missed beer delivery, thank god.

Was supposed to have some shit delivered from Argos last Wednesday. Was supposed to arrive by 9pm, at 10 to 9 got a phone call saying the truck had broken down.

Soonest they could rearrange for is today. Checked my bank account earlier and I’ve been refunded for the stuff I ordered.

Either I’m getting some free furniture later, or it’s not turning up and they haven’t told me…

Just rang to see whether it would turn up and apparently my order was requested to be cancelled in store yesterday. By who, and in which store, is a complete fucking mystery.

Get in the fucking bin.

IT WAS ME

Has NOT been redelivered today.

4 Likes

can we put this sorry saga to bed now?

Not until it is in my hands!

you going down the depot (exciting option) or doing the whole thing all over again on Monday?

Do the whole thing again on Monday or at least my wife can… I’d she wants a fucking present!

Tyson’s postie brother

I considered going down the depot for my incident upturead, but I’d basically reached the social skills level of Michael Douglas in Falling Down by that point and didn’t trust myself to handle it rationally

3 Likes

Went to the depot to pick up a parcel at 2pm. Closed at 1 didn’t it!!!