Delivery fury thread

I know your intentions were good but what are they supposed to do? Probably not allowed in people’s houses and there are so few public toilets about.

I’d have pissed there too if I “had” too. It’s really awful being dying for a piss with nowhere to go

Nah, I’m not having that. Pissing on my house? Absolutely not.

I think it was him walking right past me and around to my sitting room window that irked me. He knew I was there, he just didn’t give a shit.

I’ve been that person dying for a piss before too but I’d at least wait until the coast was clear and I wasn’t pissing where anyone could see me.

1 Like

Yeh all sounds a bit odd.

I’m gonna piss on your house

1 Like

When I worked in a call centre my colleague had to deal with a complaint like this that included - and this definitely did not help - a photo of the driver giving the finger to the person making the complaint.

I do feel sorry for drivers because what are they supposed to do? Especially DPD and that where they might have unrealistic workloads. I can understand not wanting them to shamelessly piss on your house though. The complaint probably lies with DPD as a company for not giving drivers enough time to stop somewhere with a toilet. (Although I don’t think my old employer’s drivers had unrealistic workloads and I guess that guy had just got caught short)

2 Likes

They do it on purpose Lynne!!!

1 Like

Ordered some mudguards for the bike on Friday, expecting them to be here yesterday/today-ish, so I could go for a ride without getting soaked.

Just checked the order status and it says expected dispatch 13/10. Could’ve told me that when I was ordering them ffs.

Oh for goodness sake

Substituting peas for sweetcorn ffs. I don’t expect that kind of shit from Ocado.

1 Like

Not just peas, British petis pois.

As if by magic, just had an email saying its been dispatched.

Norman from DPD is planning to deliver me some confit du canard and cassoulet (@xylo I succumbed).

He’s going to be with me in about three hours apparently. He currently claims to be in Thornton Heath. If I don’t answer the door he’ll leave my food in my porch.

He looks trustworthy. I think I’m in safe hands. Excited.

3 Likes

GWAN NORMAN :muscle:t2:

1 Like

pls to tell me more about these items, I would love to order some mega rich French goodies.

1 Like

Hoping they will be good. Will let you know. Used to buy this stuff from Borough Market, but I don’t get into town as much as I used to these days…

1 Like

you have made SUCH a good decision

1 Like

Norm’s on delivery 13 already. He’s looking pretty efficient. Not far away, but still 25 deliveries and an hour and a half to go. The suspense is killing me.

I hope, in the spirit of the thread, that he doesn’t turn up.

1 Like

Or he just chucks it over next door’s hedge

1 Like

As long as Colin is furious it’s all good

3 Likes