Delivery fury thread

Just get on with Brexit Theresa

Oh hell, that’s a toughy then.

@safebruv Let me be clear, Eric will get his parcel delivered AND his post posted.

1 Like

More an order rant than delivery.

For the second time in the last twelve months I’ve ordered something on discogs, the seller has gone quiet for a week, and then they’ve come back and told me that the item I bought isn’t actually in stock and must have been sold from their shop at the same time as my order. WHAT?

Not going to be home during a currently unspecified one-hour window at some point over the next three days?

1 Like

I’ve just had a phone call from a DPD driver saying he has my delivery, but I’m not expecting anything, and the name and address was wrong. If anyone thinks this might be their delivery, let me know, and between us and the driver we can try to sort it out.

1 Like

I do have some blinds coming, it might be those.

He’s not answering his phone. I’ve sent him a text alerting him to this thread, so hopefully he’ll sign up and we can get this sorted once and for all.

1 Like

Waiting for BotW to arrive but I have to leave the office to meet a client in 40 minutes.

• Toto, we’re not in Hyrule anymore
  • It will definitely arrive before you have to leave

0 voters

Prioritise man. The client can wait.

3 Likes

It didn’t arrive in time :cry:

Counter-example - yesterday I ordered some stuff, it was dispatched and arrived promptly within the delivery window today carried by a driver who wished me a Happy New Year and shook my hand. We exchanged some pleasantries and everything was great. Good things can happen!

Also sorry to everyone whose deliveries are not going smoothly, as I’m sure you are aware I have recently been through it and I sympathise entirely

My delivery turned up right on time today.

Unfortunately, it was box table.

Parcel came. Now to leg it to the PO.

• Eric will make it
  • Good effort but sadly it was not to be

0 voters

made it :muscle:

2 Likes

YESSSS!!!

Tomorrow I am expecting a mattress from Ikea and (not quite a delivery) two builders.

I would bank 2 out of 3 right now if I could.

It was through my (rented) front door that I can see from where I do my precarious job :cry:

(I did pay for expedited delivery but only because it’s for our daughter’s birthday party and I hadn’t been paid when the cheaper delivery options were available. Still made me feel like an Amazon Pantry style tosser though)

1 Like

First two have come through! One to go!

Glad to hear you have received your stones.