Deluxe box set chat

Awesome man, glad I could help. I bought mine on a whim knowing some of the stuff on there but it opened me up to LOADS of good stuff. Enjoy!

Errrrrr… All Things Must Pass Uber Deluxe Box Set - £860???

1 Like

I have that Matador collection, such a gateway to so many bands and great tracks. Worth every penny and its disappointing re-sale value on discogs (not that i will ever sell)

1 Like

absolutely no way I can justify two hundred quid on this, but I want it bad

1 Like

I’ve been eyeing this up for a while (but will resist as I just don’t have the money)

https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/v-a-godzilla-the-show-era-soundtracks-1954-1975-797817?p=ExtmmK

1 Like

Smashing Pumpkins have put out a box set of their last album, but only including hald the songs:

1 Like

swoons

1 Like

Extortionate.
There’s a box set of the Godzilla Showa era soundtrack LPs for the Samsung price

Edit: I need to stop getting excited before posting, and read the very next post.
Mon the Godzilla fans!

1 Like

I had the 13th Floor Elevators “Sign Of the Three Eyed Men” boxset with 10 or 12 cds plus a lovely hard back book and an envelope full of odds and sods memorabilia. Beautiful box but I ended up selling it as I already have their 3 main albums on vinyl and didn’t really need mono/stereo/out takes/single versions/lofi live discs. Boxsets can be lovely things but they are a £££ spinner.