Depressing foods

Pret on a Saturday

1 Like

Itā€™s like Preee eh eeeet on a Saturday
Its a free ride, when youā€™ve already paid

Sorry people have dismissed pies so this is a thread run by idiots with idiots posting in it so must be disregarded

7 Likes

all teabags that arenā€™t Yorkshire tea

1 Like

when all you have in the fridge is that 2/3 of a block of red L, and you forgot to seal the packet so itā€™s dried out and cracked. that makes me question my life more than almost anything else.

1 Like

Just seems silly buying bad pizza and trying to make it good in a way thatā€™ll never work. Seems a bit of a silly desperate middle class affectation too. Just make you own from scratch and eat better stuff.

Why in godā€™s name did I not mute the thread when I said I would? Now Iā€™ve had to read that eating pies is all about nostalgia for the British Empire. Thatā€™s a sentence that I have read and is now in my brain. I canā€™t unread it.

This thread is so full of wrong itā€™s causing me physical pain. If this were a just world Iā€™d be able to sue everyone in here.

13 Likes

how the hell do you learn how to make a pizza? Seems like a terrifying task to undertake

yeah i think itā€™s a case of not having had the good stuff, always being offered some off brand hummus or falafel has embittered me towards them

1 Like

yellow peppers

(green and red are fine of course)

1 Like

I love you ch

1 Like

I canā€™t comment on your landladyā€™s pizza choices - but you can buy reasonable pizza from the supermarket. Homemade is good too, but sometimes you just want easy pizza thatā€™s going to be ready nice and quick

and If you have the stone why not use it?

youā€™ve finally gone too far bam

1 Like

Just got to slap around some flour and water etc

1 Like

wouldnā€™t know how to do that. Will leave it to the experts at chicago town

3 Likes

Sometimes see it pop up on Deliveroo and think ā€œOhh, yeah - Iā€™ll order a sandwich that tastes like being at workā€

2 Likes

I muted it when you said about muting it and I just thought Iā€™d check back in and why the fuck did I bother!

1 Like

casseroles

Chicago Town is made by and for people who set fire to hospitals.

Apparently we can just say anything in here so Iā€™m running with that.

7 Likes

look Iā€™m open to trying new things,

Iā€™ve had pizza express, chicago town, dr. oetker, goodfellas, co-opā€™s own brand pizza!