Describe your dream neighbourhood

Quite liked fisherman’s horizon in ffviii

Everything I want within 15 minutes walk, gig venues, clubs, galleries, museums, markets, shops, park, swimming pool, pubs, restaurants. Maybe a beach, a lake and some mountains a little further out, accessible on public transport.

No cars, no tourists.

Misread that as reggae and been chuckling to myself for a couple of minutes

1 Like

houses and that

World class cultural activities (art galleries, concert halls, gigs, museums) within walking distance, loads of great restaurants and bars, bijou yet inexpensive shops, beautiful countryside (mountains and beaches) a short drive away, state-provided luxury housing paid for out of tax, excellent schools and universities, free drugs.

Got me muted, have we?

:wink:

2 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

Hopefully that’ll be gone in another five months

I helpfully suggested to Scottish Water that since they were drilling and digging from 8am till 11pm yesterday they might want to have the day off today to give us some respite. No response :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

I don’t like Reggie. No no.

1 Like

Aha definitely not! On mobile I’ve an awful habit of seeing 20+ replies so just looking at the most recent one :joy:

1 Like

Clean, leafy, easy to get good food, friendly and safe, near nature but easy to access what cities have to offer. Close to the sea

Exactly like my own neighbourhood only now I have the power to teleport anyone I choose a thousand miles away just by flipping my middle finger at them.

British coast with loads of nice woodland nearby. Cliff top walks and sandy beaches (with dunes). Nice small village with a few good pubs and some basic amenities. Train line to a bigger city.

Quiet. No Tories.

1 Like

oh i didn’t realise you could do stuff like that.
in my one everyone thinks I’m the most attractive and interesting man alive

1 Like

Sorry have I broken the rules :frowning:

[starts raising middle finger…]

Really enjoying the realisation that I have nowhere near enough imagination to meet this challenge in the slightest.

PCBE

3 Likes

dream

PCBE

3 Likes

yeah my first draft was basically the market thing and then a desricption of the exact shops at the end of my street

2 Likes

Ramsey Street

This, but maybe actually easily land linked because I’m not big on boats or helicopters.

1 Like