Herring
Herring
Herring
Herring
Herring

1 Like

You should answer that

1 Like

Well, first up I’m going Madeley. Great bants for the rest of the lads to live life with actual Alan Partridge. He’d fancy himself as a dab hand at constructing a camp or providing shelter or whatever and it would be great to see him continually fail but always have an excuse for it.

Next up I’m going Bacon. There was a time in my partner’s life when she considered Richard Bacon her number one celebrity crush. During this time I got a signed photo of him sorted as a birthday present and it would be nice to thank him in the flesh (and then beat the shit out of him through sheer, unbridled jealousy)

Reckon I’d bring Gere and Linklater along for some great film chat as well as finally getting to the bottom of that gerbil story.

I’ve just got back from a stag do with my former housemate Rich who we actually call Dickie and, frankly, that was enough for me so he’s staying at home. Instead I’ll bring along Ayoade because his schtick on that holiday show annoys me and I’d be able to tell if it was genuine or not.

Simmons will keep us fit. Lewis will keep me laughing. Kelly to talk about Donnie Darko.

Cheers.

4 Likes

I knew you’d come through. Good work mate.

1 Like

Might swap Kelly out for Attenborough tbf

too late, you’re all on the boat

Final line-up:

@anon5266188
Madeley
Bacon
Gere
Linklater
Ayoade
Kelly
Lewis