Designers of DiS (DiSigners) (sorry)

Get paid

1 Like

:ok_hand:

just tell em you are too busy to do it.

If I don’t do it, they’ll pay someone else way over the odds for something shit.

Plus I’m pretty sure they asked me to swing some paid work my way. Which is nice. Hence I won’t take the piss.

100000% not free - (unless they were really really good amazing friends - and even then probably not)

Are they asking you as a friend, or as a designer? I’d do it as your freelance rate - minus whatever makes you feel comfortable + a bit over this as it probably be a pain in the ass

I’d heavily encourage them to do the website themselves using some off the shelf templated thing as no one is going to engage enough in that to have it worth spending your time on, and that will allow you to keep your costs down a bit

Probably get them to sort all the printing as well unless they want something fancy - just try and minimise the actual amount of work, so they are just getting you to do the boys that they actually can’t do, rather than the bits they don’t want to do

2 Likes

They are sorting printing themselves, as one of them works for a biiiig company who will do her a favour.

Which helps, because fuck printers.