Destroyer of nations and murderer of millions Kissinger is finally dead

Wish I still believed in hell so I could at least take some solace in that.

A thread for discussing the atrocities he was responsible for and the inevitable media rehabilitation that is occurring.

Many people will think of Chile, Cambodia, the Middle East etc, but also think about the hundreds of thousands of murdered in Timor Leste that Kissinger signed off on.

2 Likes

Finally

Good fucking riddance

9 Likes

This is quite a good overview and makes me realise how much evil he was involved in that I didn’t even know about.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/StevieVanZandt/status/1730084422651724123

1 Like

8 Likes

Just makes me angry that he didn’t die sooner. Mass murdering cunt.

2 Likes

I’d argue that it was done a long time ago. I think I only learnt about what he actually did last year. Any time I’d seen him referred to in pop culture in the past was always in a vaguely positive or neutral light. Even the Simpsons gave him this ‘respected elder statesman’ vibe.

1 Like

SATAN is​:japanese_ogre::crossed_swords: workin overtime :muscle::muscle:to make a new level of hell :carpentry_saw::hammer_and_pick::carpentry_saw:cause :tada::tada::skull:HENRY PISSinger​:skull_and_crossbones: has FINALLY FUCKIN DIED​:headstone::headstone::tada::tada:!! u may know this proPIGandist​:pig_nose::pig_nose: by his greatest hits: BOMBINGS :bomb:, GENOCIDES :-1::rage::cry:, MILITARY​:guardsman: COUPS​:boom:, and other :oncoming_police_car::oncoming_police_car:CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY​:pirate_flag:!!but DID U KNOW :brain::question:he was also someone hillary clinton :older_woman:t2: considered a close personal friend​:kissing_heart::women_with_bunny_ears::cool:!! he devoted his life to DICKlaring :eggplant::eggplant:war :no_entry_sign:AGAINST :no_entry_sign: the CUMMIES​:sweat_drops::guardsman::sweat_drops: and other unCUNTstitutional :peach::oyster::oyster::peach:things and ppl called him a hero​:thinking::person_shrugging::rage::-1::bangbang::interrobang: today we pour one out :beers::clinking_glasses::champagne: for one of the WORST PEOPLE​:nauseated_face::imp::nauseated_face: to ever do it​:bangbang: so SPREAD ↔THOSE LEGS :dancer::dancer: like ur the freedom :statue_of_liberty::statue_of_liberty:of infWHOREmation :books::scroll::books:act && send this to :two::one: people u want to give u their TRICKY DICK :eye::tongue::eye:. GET​:five: BACK, you’ll give someone a déTENTe :tent::wood: IN THEIR PANTS get :keycap_ten: backand you’ll be getting realpoliDICKED :drooling_face::drooling_face::eggplant::eggplant:DOWN with that MISSILE TREATY​:smirk::rocket::rocket::smirk: tonight​:bangbang:

6 Likes

What the fuck is this?

Please delete this, it’s disgusting. I don’t mind jokes but this doesn’t even have a point other than being pointlessly obscene. We are talking about millions of murdered people.

1 Like
  1. He was a fucking kid
2 Likes

https://twitter.com/InstituteGC/status/1730135295444578460

2 Likes
5 Likes

He was still “working”? Just good riddance tbh

Feels weirdly like the end of an era, given that for as long as I’ve known who he was there’s been jokes and memes (not exactly the right term, but you get my drift) about waiting for him to die.

Just told my pal about this thinking she’d find it funny and she was like oh nooo! :worried::worried::worried:
Turns out she had him mixed up with Henry Winkler

40 Likes

A semi-serious question I have is why does Kissinger occupy this spot in the popular imagination? The story of America in the latter half of the 20th century is one brutal, blood-drinking warmongerer directing foreign policy after another. There was nothing like this for Donald Rumsfeld or the Dulles brothers. I feel like he’s only regarded in this way because a) he was big when the counter culture was at its height and connectedly b) Vietnam/Cambodia was something that the US culturally decided it would have a lot of trauma about.

2 Likes

Silly old fuck dropped his glasses in the toilet at a nuclear power plant. AND DIDN’T EVEN PICK THEM UP AFTER.

7 Likes

Also he lived to 100 so it’s hard to avoid the conclusion that he kind of won, natural justice be damned.

Yeah, felt the same way I did about Thatcher. It’s good that the people who loved them are aware they were widely and vocally despised by the common man, but they died peacefully in comfortable beds having never seen justice for the depravity and dissolution they eagerly caused. They created the world we live in and they are its victors.

8 Likes

I think that part of it is that every presidential candidate of the past forty years has competed for his endorsement, and trumpeted it when they receive it.

Once Rumsfeld left office, you didn’t see politicians of both parties trying to claim that they were the champions of his legacy.

1 Like