Yesssss

Welcome to the club, sadpunk

4 Likes

This is so fucking funny

1 Like

61 likes! Is this a new board record?

I think there’s one or two posts hitting the 70s somewhere

Story:

I fell asleep on the train home, and my mind subconciously examined this OP.

Suddenly, I realised the intent. I understood.

Literally, I woke up as we passed through Kings Langley station and under the M25 exclaiming ‘I fucking get it!’

9 hours too late, and @Sadpunk wasn’t there to see it - (nor was anyone else, the carriage was empty) - but a moment of attempted beauty had sadly fallen short of the posts. But, I could see what he was trying to get at and as we passed through the Abbots Langley to Watford tunnel I audibly chortled.

Well done @Sadpunk. A fine effort.

6 Likes

Almost skipped over this thread, I am so glad I opened it in the end :joy:

3 Likes

Actually find it hard to believe this wasn’t a desperate cry for attention rather than a genuine mistake. How can you get hold of a photo of Julian Casablancas online without his name appearing anywhere around it or in the title of the image file itself?

Went to google
Did an image search on ‘Justin Casablancas’
Right-clicked on one of the pics and selected copy
Came to thread and pasted

:fu:

2 Likes

Just tried to settle down to sleep and thought of Justin Casablancas and laughed

7 Likes

8 Likes

I remember way back when, in the 1950s, I was sitting on a bus and we were going through a very verdant district of Montgomery, Alabama - lots and lots of green spaces in a line. I looked out the window to my left, then looked to my right at the lady sitting next to me, and on both sides all I could see was…

A bench of desks?

1 Like

The lady sitting next to me was not meowington.

1 Like

:smiley:

4 Likes

Just seen this thread for the first time. Very excellent stuff I am in tears well done

5 Likes

Bump

4 Likes

Definitely made this for the joke. First Impressions of Earth/ 10

love this post

3 Likes

One of the top 3 self doings

3 Likes

this or fuckingham palace for me, clive.

2 Likes