Did we all forget about the evening thread?

If so … first? I guess

Got these

And these

‘sup

9 Likes

Good evening, I went to ride my bike in the park but I never cycle at night so have no lights, and had to clutch my phone with its torch on so I could see :flushed: I have lights that I bought but couldn’t figure out how to put them on and lost the instructions. Might get a vest with built in lights

Get some more lights so you can suitably light the area you work in so you can see how best to attach your lights

2 Likes

4 Likes

Evening. Made some chilli with avocado and home made tortilla chips. Watching Boris talk about a Calvary or some other nonsense. Was gonna go out for a walk but the weather had other ideas. Dolly film club at 8pm.

Evening all

Much excitement in the CCB household. The eldest was listening to Radio 1 (as she likes to do now), and she came through exclaiming “they’re playing someone who sounds like Sufjan Stevens!!”

And indeed, it was Sufjan (singing Mystery of Love). We’ve raised her well :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I really, really want a petanque set.

1 Like

Watched Harry Potter for swots. Still not really enjoying it.

Going to play some electric wizards now.

Any bigger and the scissors won’t go through.

3 Likes

If you haven’t been in the Stone Roses thread yet then you’re missing out on absolute quality posting such as this

8 Likes

hey, guess what? there’s still time to enter DiS secret santa!!

2 Likes

If anyone else wants in on Dolly Christmas film night let me know.

Doing nothing but waiting for 8

I might get into bed with a book

Then sleep early

1 Like

This would be so good in a few weeks from now. You early festive maniacs.

6 Likes

Probably (definitely) will be a Dolly II the squarening. :heart_eyes::rofl:

2 Likes

I really regret choosing that number, so many beeves

1 Like

Need a healthy amount of beeving to make an HGATR truly great imo.

2 Likes

No food in for dinner. Only enough milk for chai now or in the morning, not both.

What’s the point in anything?

Someone feed me.

Cross stitch
Tea
Bed

Yes I am very old now

2 Likes