Did you know that there’s a Drowned in Sound Radio Show?

We do it every month. Usually live. From 4-6pm on a Monday, every 4 weeks. The next live show is at the end of Jan on Soho Radio. They have an app so you can listen live or it works on TuneIn or you can stream live on their website http://sohoradiolondon.com

Sharing the music I love and believe in is why I started this site, and it’s such a treat to do it on the radio every month. If you’ve tuned in or listened back, thank you for your time and hope you found some music to love. And that you’ll join us again in 2019.

If anyone would like 2 hours of music to soundtrack today the final Drowned in Sound Radio Show of 2018 is now available on demand (as are all of the shows we’ve ever done). Has some proper lush music to start and it’s hosted by the Danielle Presley/Perry (as I was sickly), whose chosen some of the tunes of the year and thrown in some favourites from years gone by.

If you search for Drowned in Sound in the Mixcloud app you can download all of our shows for free.

Track listing:

Hannah Peel - Kiss Me First

Beirut - Gallipolli

Jon Hopkins - Singularity

Thom Yorke - Suspirium

White Denim - It Might Get Dark

Courtney Barnett - Crippling Self Doubt…

Mattiel - Whites Of Their Eyes

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Push The Sky Away

John J Presley - True Love Waits

Blood Red Shoes - Howl

Boygenius - Bite The Hand

Kamasi Washington - Will You Sing

Sons of Kemet - My Queen is Angela Davis

Robert Stillman - Ruthie In May

Karen O and Danger Mouse - Lux Prima

Thom Yorke - Unmade

Mogwai - Christmas Steps

Poppy Ackroyd - Paper

Jessica Pratt - Poly Blue

Another Sky - Chillers

Interpol - The Rover

Ex:Re - Romance

Public Service Broadcasting - White Star Liner

The Twilight Sad - VTR

David Bowie - Let’s Dance

GoGo Penguin - Branches Brea

13 Likes

If you want to hear any of the old shows just search for Drowned in Sound on Mixcloud or I’ve reshared most of them on my profile, which if you subscribe you should get a notification each month that a new show is live. https://mixcloud.com/seaninsound/

3 Likes

No I didn’t, I didn’t know this.
Will tune in…

1 Like