Did you know that

there’s another bank holiday this coming monday? I did not, but it’s a good job I didn’t make plans as I’ll be working anyway.

• Yes I did
  • No I did not!
  • Not on holidaybook

0 voters

I’ll be on the Jurassic coast down in Dorset ezzer.

1 Like

sounds lovely

Even the geological formations are in tiers!

(Strata)

4 Likes

go on then, tell us what your plans are

The weather was pretty wolf whistles last year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE3yDEhHSVP/?taken-by=aguywalkshomealoneatnight

1 Like

thanks for nothing, corbyn!

look out for DINOSUARS!!! @Jeremys_Iron

edit
gonna leave the typo

10 Likes

I’ll be on holiday! WOOPEE!! The bf says we need to go to this pub where you get served your food/pints via a toy train. ALL ABOARD!!

2 Likes

This wee dino will always raise a smile from me.

2 Likes

It’ll be the first day living in Leeds with the TV. She’s conveniently on a hen weekend while I move all our stuff up with her parents.

Zero plans.

The TV’s off on a “pre-stag” weekend and this event I’ve been organising for months is on Friday, then the organised fun social bit (museum trip) is on the Saturday morning.

I’ll probably spend Monday hiding in my flat playing video games and eating Easter egg after the combined build-up of anxiety of this event has exhausted me. Honestly felt sick every time I’ve thought about it and it’s been a struggle not to break down sometimes.

EDIT: not very cheery but IT’S NEARLY OVER so that’s a positive

1 Like

They only play this and the Thomas the Tank Engine theme song on a loop.

3 Likes

can imagine that becoming extremely tiresome by the 3rd pint.

Not to me. I’m like a giant womanchild, I will scream with glee with every pint that slowly chugs along.

6 Likes

Aw man, sorry to hear you’ve been feeling all the stress regarding this event, wishing you lots of luck for it xx

Back to the old house to eat food

Cheers Witches, just been telling myself constantly that if anything goes wrong it’s not a big deal, no one’s gonna die (as long as the venue gets the dietary requirements right anyway!!!1!!)

3 Likes

And an atd is holding a Prince party

1 Like

That is some sound advice you’re giving yourself there :slight_smile: These things happen but it doesn’t mean it’s a failure if they do. It’s far too easy to let the negatives get in the way of all the many, many positives. I bet everyone will think the event’s fantastic and the moment you get to relax after it’s all over with will feel AMAZING :champagne: :fireworks:

1 Like