Did you meet your sales targets for this month?

sales
targets

I don’t have sales targets as part of my job so this isn’t applicable to me, but if it applies to you, please let us know how it’s going.

No. I used to have billing targets and would make about 97% of them, then not care enough to push for the extra 3% that would spare me a bollocking.

I don’t have them but I am taking my team to see the big boss tomorrow and do a prezzer on what we have been up to.

How are you doing with your expenses?

How many slides you knockin in that badboy?

Fuck you, that’s my name. You know why mister? Cause you drove a Hyundai to get here
tonight, I drove an 80,000 dollar BMW.

technically yes.

63 at the moment. Will be some live demo action and may do a small body popping dmo.

Got them all cleared. Literally zero pending for the first time since I started here.

Got a minor bollocking for the last lot (loads of missing receipts), so I solemnly swore to never do it again. I didn’t believe it even as I said it.

This is the last one

63 slides!? That is too many

Need a clipart of someone scratching their head / question marks there

He’ll do one a second, like Rap God.

They don’t have words on them, just to be spoken around generally.

If they’re all as packed with information as the last one, it’ll be fine.

So 63 pictures?

Oh to be a fly on the wall at that

Never had sales targets as part of any jobs I’ve done. Probably should have had at one point but didn’t.

Don’t fancy it much.

Don’t fancy anything about work very much to be honest.

I wish I didn’t have to go to work. What a load of old wank it is.

It’s like that new reading style where they flash words at you. Will be done in 16 seconds.

I once had a job as a door to door salesman (!)

At the end of our rounds we’d all gather together in the shite office above a dry cleaners and the supervisor would put on some irish dancing music and there would be a bell in the middle and if you had made a sale you could run into the middle and ring a bell and everyone would be dancing and oh god