- Being polite all the time in public so that people don’t tweet that you’re an asshole, even if the public people are being assholes.
- Being groped by strangers in the street so that they can take a selfie with you even though you don’t even know who they are.
- Restaurant bookings getting cancelled because people think the reservation is in a joke name.
- People talking about you online in ways that they would never say to your face.
- The staring, the staring!
Deciding what to have for dinner tonight
people having a go at you for parking like a dickhead
People talking about pissing next to you
Sometimes a fuse will go and they don’t know where the fusebox is
not knowing who your real friends are
finding out who your real friends are and it not being who you expected
Lying in bed at night and the smoke detector starts doing that periodic, soft beep that signifies low-battery and being too tired to do anything about it but it keeping you awake thinking about it anyway.
Not having the latest hairdo
is this the tagline for the coleen rooney movie
Going on panel shows and realising that you’re the filler guest!
Being mocked by Ricky “Man of the people” Gervais at the Golden Globes
or trying to have a sneaky look at your nob. I would imagine.
Paparazzi following you.
Paparazzi not following you.
joining DiS and your name’s already taken by a copycat