Difficult things celebrities have to deal with

Gregg Wallace hating cancer patients.

People reducing your artistic output to one song you wrote over 25 years ago.

10 Likes

mortality

1 Like

Rude.

3 Likes

I’m part of the Idles group on Facebook and everyone is constantly posing for photos with members of the band or taking photos of them in crowds at gigs. Would really fucking hate having to pose for photos with people all the time., without considering the fact that a lot of people will probably be drunk/inconsiderate of the fact they’re just trying to have an evening with friends or whatever.

2 Likes

Changing the food waste bin, only you’ve left it a bit long and it’s a bit full, and so the bag is really hard to get out and then it starts to split and you go, “No, no, no,” but then it rips, so you have to get another bag and really carefully invert the whole bin so the horrible fermented swamp mess doesn’t come out on you, and then you have to flip the bag back over and tie it up, and also the timer is going off for your cup of tea being ready but you’ve still got to put a replacement bag in the caddy and wash your hands.

I imagine

4 Likes

That’s bad enough as a normal schmo but imagine it if you’re Nick Knowles or someone.

1 Like

Also

What?

2 Likes

the outbreak of the coronavirus

• your Friends leaking stories to the press

• you leaking stories to the press that were told to you by your friend. You leaked them in good faith, but it turns out your friend was leaking you fake stories in order to find out which of their friends was leaking stuff to the press.

2 Likes

I hear that celebrities time their tea to make sure it tastes good, I think I read it in Now or something.

We were on a break!

1 Like

Well, if it’s good enough for Kate Lawler, it’s good enough for me.

1 Like

Being replaced by robots

2 Likes

Imagine if plain-omelette-gate had happened to a celebrity instead of @saps ???

2 Likes

Who has this happened to?

Jane MacDonald

E I E I O

1 Like

Some twat filming you putting melons in the boot, and when you’re arguing with them a second stranger arriving to ask you when the new series is out.

2 Likes

thrush