Dilemma (Lunch)

Money would be better spent getting some food delivered though.

the other day i made a good lunch out of not much:

dried noodles
peanut butter
soy sauce
chilli + hot sauce
garlic
remnants of any veg in the house (this wasn’t much tbh)
frozen peas

ideal “there’s no food in the house” meal

Also taxis aren’t allowed to go to her work and I’m not allowed to know the address of it

Nikola, there really isn’t anything I can make a lunch with, completely out of veg, no bread (even in the freezer). This isn’t an option

When I lived in a houseshare, I locked my flatmate’s girlfriend in by accident (he went to work, I went to work and she was asleep in his room.)

She texted me to ask where I was, and then broke out of the top floor onto our garage room and freedom.

you are very silly that you could let your food situation get this out of hand tbh

1 Like

how could I not foresee this turn of events!

It’s why you should always stockpile chick peas, for exactly this situation.

does a complete 360 on my chickpea consumption recently

(well, not entirely but deffo don’t eat them much any more, maybe once a fortnight in a curry or stew, or for hummous)

Surely you have pasta and some tinned/frozen goods you can throw in with it?

360 or 180?

(this is now the BMX cycling thread)

1 Like

I have some food but need some veg and some bread, rice or pasta or whatever, got some tinned soup, chickpeas, no lentils which is annoying, defrosted the freezer over the weekend so that’s bare.

fuck

For ffs sake.

heat up that soup and dump the chickpeas in there. sorted.

OR HE COULD JUST, I DON’T KNOW, HAVE A TIN OF SOUP FOR LUNCH.

2 Likes

Literally no one has ever eaten a tin of soup without some bread and called it a meal

That isn’t a lunch, it’s barely a snack

Of course they have, you absolute failure of a person. Just eat the fucking soup.

2 Likes

^this

What flavour’s the soup, @Aggpass?