DINNER BOOKED Thursday 19th 7.30pm 🍔

POLL NOW CLOSED. We’re going to Silk Road in Camberwell on Thursday 19th April at 7.30pm. Let me know as soon as possible if you’re coming - everyone still very very welcome :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you have any access or dietary requirements and I will do my best to accommodate them. It’s a 10 minute walk from Denmark Hill station and on a number of bus routes.

• Fri 6
  • Sat 7
  • Sun 8
  • Mon 9
  • Tue 10
  • Wed 11
  • Thu 12
  • Fri 13
  • Sat 14
  • Sun 15
  • Mon 16
  • Tue 17
  • Wed 18
  • Thu 19
  • Fri 20
  • Sat 21
  • Sun 22
  • Mon 23
  • Tue 24
  • Wed 25
  • Thu 26
  • Fri 27
  • Sat 28
  • Sun 29
  • Mon 30
  • another date

0 voters

Also suggest some places - ideally vegan, halal, allergy etc friendly and not to expensive

I would like to go to dinner with you all and I am usually available most of the time on weeknights

it’s easier to decide a date if you fill this out :wink:

Done and done!

Le Mercury’s quite cheap on upper street? Not sure it’s specifically vegan/halal etc mind.

http://www.lemercury.co.uk/

Had my work Christmas dinner there once. They served the turkey with chips.

that looks not the best for vegans/vegetarians but im open minded and love all food

Food is fucking great eh

Yeah it’s alright isn’t it. In my top 3.

Usually I will agree but I ate too much at lunch time and now I temporarily dont like food

Ask me again at 6

I’ll actually turn up this time

Depending on the date, I might try and combine this with coming to LDN for work.

• Food
  • Water

0 voters

No contest is there, silly poll really.

It’s food every day of the week for me.

Just had a thought that it would be funny if someone was like “yeah, I like food but I only really like dinner” like they didn’t like lunch or breakfast or whatever, they were just dinner only.

:confused: I think I’m that guy already to be honest. Don’t eat breakfast, don’t get much joy from lunch.

Weird

Mate!

thursday 19 is already looking PRETTY sensational line-up wise

Let’s all go out for dinner though eh!