Dinner tonight- de facto evening thread

Oooh! We tried that one recently, I was a bit nervous about the BBQ sauce but we were very pleased with it! Highly enjoyable :hugs:

You and me both pal.

What does GBOL stand for?

Mine didn’t come with bbq sauce :open_mouth: have I been stiffed?!

Nice paper (that photo looks like yoou’ve photoshopped your hand onto it).

I’ve gone for doughnut wrapping paper myself, tied with string so there’s no tape and I can recycle it next year, and the one after…as long as all her presents are the same shape as this year.

Great British Oral Lovers

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/hgiir-69ing/37045

1 Like

Great bunch o’ lads

2 Likes

You crazy sons of bitches :laughing:

Yeah i don’t know why my hand is so shiny either. Aye big fan of that paper, proper 80s vibes, was from Saino’s.

Donut paper sounds fun :slightly_smiling_face: What’ve you picked up for wee Jr?

Past regrets for not seeing his Carrie and Lowell tour are resurfacing now …

Also never listened to this before, its gawjus

Shiny.

1 Like

Hmmm. Maybe it’s a different pizza? Blye packaging, was in a pizza and 3 sides for a tenner deal…

I only buy her one present (doctors kit), but I’m wrapping stuff that her family have sent her

(Owlette from PJ Masks dressing up set, dentist tools and a set of wooden teeth (kind of terrifying), some ink stamps of insect body parts, penguin backpack)

Decent haul, no plastic (y)

2 Likes

Hmmm. Maybe it’s a different pizza? Blue packaging, was in a pizza and 3 sides for a tenner deal…

I’ve had little experience of recruitment but my understanding is that it’s usually quite box-ticky so so long as you’ve covered all the points on the person specification hopefully it doesn’t matter too much if it doesn’t read well as a whole?

Good luck!

Is there a way to see on Spotify what I’m listening to (bear with me). I obviously know what song I’m listening to but I can’t tell if the songs that are playing once my selections stopped are ones I’ve previously queued or if its defaulted to a playlist that I was listening to.

You know on the side panel you can see the name of the playlist a friend is listening to, well can I do that for myself?!

I will

I’m happy to proofread if you want

Happy to

Im almost certain once your playlist ends, it will default to like minded artists or songs. Dont think it necessarily has to be in your library of songs. Could be wrong however, so im not of much help here am i?

1 Like