Dinosaur Jr thread of appreciation

Where are these on sale?

I might have a spare for the Kentish Town show- let me check with my wife and stuff and see whatā€™s what

1 Like

Blimey sold out in seconds, had them in my cart and they were gone

Same. Sold out just as I was entering my expiry date.

Really thought Iā€™d gotten in there - card details autofilled and moved to the final screenā€¦ but sold out then and there. Not terribly surprising but there you go.

1 Like

Sorry to say but she wants the ticket so I donā€™t have a spare :frowning:

No worries (and thanks for asking), I think if I try hard enough itā€™ll work out - enjoy!

1 Like

I would expect a few to come up on twickets on the day before/day of the gig given the fanbase demogaphicā€¦normally seems to be the case for fans of bands of a certain vintage - .although actually I thought that would happen for Lemonheads the other week and it didnā€™t

made a late call on this gig due to a packed schedule and havign seen them at Primavera (one of my fave shows by them) but opted for it a couple of weeks ago and managed to get one on Ticketmaster a couple of weeks ago (the only site I could find one)ā€¦was quite surprised and relieved.

1 Like

Hi.

Iā€™ve seen that thereā€™s downstairs tickets available for Dinosaur Jr for Sunday on Ticketmaster just now.

Be quick. Not sure how many they have.

Edit. Looks like just one ticket. If you want to buy two theyā€™re not available but one ticket for sale is.

1 Like

Ah thanks for posting about this! Iā€™ve now got plans this weekend so Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ll be able to make it, but Iā€™ve signed up to Twickets alerts and Iā€™ll make a snap decision later on. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll be back before long as well!

Tonightā€™s concert at third man records will be streamed via the Thirdman records London Instagram page at 9pm.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjx9GxbjxIJ/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

2 Likes

No details yet, so stay tuned I guessā€¦ā€¦

9 Likes

Their best non Barlow lp and in the top three of theirs all time

4 Likes

Also features Get Me which is just the best.

4 Likes

Up for this after only seeing half of their set at Primavera last year (the one that literally everyone at the festival showed up for). Hope they play somewhere other than the Forum, they seem to have a weird affinity for that place.

Itā€™s not the best cos ā€˜Out Thereā€™ is rightā€¦ there, but itā€™s certainly great!

Yeah, but Out There didnā€™t have a bass solo!

Genuinely quite giddy about this, Where You Been was my intro to Dinosaur Jr and an all timer for me.

That link is from the BBC No Nirvana show which my first exposure to them.

2 Likes

:fist_right: :fist_left:

I saw ā€˜Start Chopinā€™ on The Word and rushed out to buy the 10" from Our Price the very next day. Still have it. What a song, what an LP :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Not Dinosaur Jr, but a very close approximation. Bettie Serveet, covering The Carpenters, giving it their best J Mascis licks.

Would be lovely if they branched out and played somewhere that wasnā€™t QMU up here for a change, seem obsessed with it