Islington Tennis Centre
Our game in March was a roaring success, with a 4 - 4 score line during normal time and a thrilling penalty shoot-out. So we will be doing this again, at the same venue.
Also note that we will play an international friendly against AFC Muswell Hill II on Sunday 16 June. More details to follow, this will have its own thread for singing up.
The usual blurb:
- we play on a full-sized astro-turf pitch
- changing rooms with shower and toilet facilities are available
- 5 min walk from Caledonian Road tube station (Piccadilly line)
- arrive at 3:30 PM for warm-up, tactics discussion, pre-match fags, team pictures, etc.
- kick-off at 4 PM sharp
- full 2 x 45 minutes and injury time + 15 min break
- normal FA rules, but with rolling subs
- one team will play in red shirts, the other in blue
- everyone can participate, the skills on display are wide-ranging
- if you prefer to just come along and watch, that is fine too
- final teams will be announced in the week leading up to the game
- 6 pounds per player will be collected on the day
- post-match analysis in the nearby Hemingford Arms pub
Come on, you know you want to.
Put your name down by replying below.(unless you have already replied to my email).