DiS 11-a-side football // Sunday 24 March // 4 PM

Not even as a goalkeeper?

I’d be very surprised if I could. Just standing up on the tube for half an hour left me feeling knackered for the first hour at work.

That’s a shame.

22 players confirmed now, i.e. 2 complete squads.
Teams to follow tomorrow.

Below are the teams for tomorrow. Don’t worry if you don’t have the right colour top, I’ll bring some bibs. Remember: 4 PM start at Market Road. See you tomorrow!

REDS Louis, Tony, Matt, Hoogy (c), Charlie, Dale, Dan S, Chris G, Jake S, Bamos, Isaac

BLUES Sean T, Browny, Jack, Loz (c), Kyle, Vikram, Donovan, James, Vikram, Jake M, Owen

Late fitness test: Dan O, Harry, Rob, Steve (team to be decided on the day)

3 Likes

CORRECTION: there is only one Vikram! The second one should have said Chris B on the BLUES team. Apologies to both Vikram and Chris.

Today!

Very sunny in North London.

I’ve unexpectedly failed a fitness test. Can’t really walk very well today, so can’t make it. Apologies to both Vikram and everyone else.

Oh no! We’re a player short now …

genuinely really sorry, I didn’t expect to be in pain this morning.

:frowning:

Result: Reds 4 - Blues 4. The Reds win 4 - 2 on penalties

Scorers for Reds: Rob (x3), Chris G
Scorers for Blues: Owen (x2), Donovan (penalty), Louis (og)

Crowd attendance: 2

We may play a friendly towards the end of April or in early May, and another Reds v Blues game in June. Stay tuned for more info on exact dates …

5 Likes

I scored a hattrick!!!111

(Never again)

6 Likes

Amazing :smiley:

2 Likes

I am down in London the first weekend in May…

(Don’t do it on the Sunday though as I’ll be watching North End and likely very drunk)

Other than the 11th of May and Amsterdam weekend, I will be very keen to join in for some of this when our season is over

1 Like

That’s the Bank Holiday weekend. We are very unlikely to be playing then I’m afraid.

Yeah figured… shame, but I’ll happily stick to my original plan of getting drunk in Brentford.

Grim

Only if we miss out on the play-offs that day mate (likely).

1 Like