DiS Beer Wankers 2.0

Anyone ever bought a beer advent calendar? I’ve ordered one from Brewdog. Not sure I really need further encouragement to drink every day though…

Got distributed this weekend should be in most shops that stock Buxton today

Ta, will keep an eye out. Can’t see it online anyway at the moment.

Here’s the link for eebria, it’s at coming soon though.

They’ve got it in shops in manchester and leeds but i don’t think that’s any good for you :grinning:

Bloody northerners…

Oh my. The beer shop in Croydon I’ve mentioned before have just got stock of this…

@hip_young_gunslinger

Bought a pair tonight right here in Brockley!

The real fun will be finding the Yellow Belly Sundae… I’m a member of a New York beer group on Facebook and they’ve had some…

How much a bottle?

I’m going to try and pop in to Croydon at lunch tomorrow, but they’ve only got 18.

Freshfields Market in Croydon have a fantastic selection. Check it out if you ever come this way. They also run the Croydon craft ale festival.

Tonight I tried the Squak/bean Brothers Expresso Stout. Normally not into Stouts but this was really drinkable.

£7 a bottle. Eebria has it for £6.50 (before delivery) so seems about right.

Just picked up this bad motherfucker:

Going to save it for when I can actually taste stuff again, though.

Gonna take a photo of my good bottles i’ve saved for xmas tonight

Ooh, are we all going to have a big cellar-off?

Yeah, everyone take pics please. No competition I just like looking at beer

Anyone talking about these Siris Brewery? Based in Greece but they seem to be getting exported fairly regularly now.

I had a stout made by these guys last night absolutely brilliant, super smooth with a chocolate and coffee finish.

Had a couple of these, there’s a Greek place on Maltby St that has them.

According to Untappd I gave the stout 3.25 and the note “Good rich body, very bitter, slightly briny.”

And I gave the Wit also 3.25 with the note “It’s all Greek to me. Good malt body, nice banana touch.”

Had this the other night. It’s very good.

1 Like

where d’you get it from?

Part of the 4 for £6 in Morrisons at the moment!

(I luckily had some friends visiting the US and they brought a bottle back for me)