DiS Beer Wankers 2.0

beerz

Still tickles me to see street drinkers discarding cans like this nowadays.

Apparently I’m off to both Magic Rock and Northern Monk taprooms on Saturday (maybe with a trip to Bundobust). Nice.

Should take the maybe out of there.

Got some pretty bad jealousy of this, right now.

Enjoy this, but maybe too beer wankery?

I’m not organising, but have been told it’s on the cards

That’s cool, wish I’d thought of it!

That’s awesome. Totally wankery, but who cares.

Other Half tap takeover at the Axe in Stoke Newington this Sunday. Really want to go but having a baby means I don’t really get free evenings any more. Sad times, but I heartily recommend it to anyone else, they’re making some of the best IPAs in the world.

Is it not on during the day? Need to capitalise on pub time with kids while they’re still unable to walk and are asleep all the time. I miss these days…

They start pouring at 6pm, I think :frowning:

PUBWATCH - Craft Beer Co in Clapham has shut down. Bit of a shame. Clapham has a (deservedly) bad name for it’s night life, but there are a few cracking pubs round there.

Crazy rent hike on the building did it.

Ah right. Seen a bit of speculation. Thought that might have been the reason.

There’s a craft fair at northern monk this weekend btw, my friend is selling her jewellery there.

I’ve just been told. That’s my TV sorted. Beer and crafts

Got in a few of the new Omnipollo x Tired Hands - Milkshake IPA Series (big cans strawberry | mango)

Suggested retail price: £12.75

Suggested retail price: 12.75

Oh my how many of those are they expecting to shift?

Have you tried it yet?

We’ve had a little sample of the strawberry yesterday. Its very good. Lots of vanilla in it - a little too much for some of the guys.

Oh, it’ll sell