DiS Beer Wankers 2.0

beerz

Tonight: 3 Fonteinen Oude Geueze Cuvee Armand & Gaston. A mix of differently aged lambics. Gonna be interesting.

the bottle has got a muslet, so gonna feel classy af

Finally trying the Cloudwater/Lost & Grounded/Verdant - it’s good! And that’s coming from someone who’s not a massive fan of Belgians

Omnipollo Texas Pecan Ice Cream.

This is a good beer.

Just had a Roosters Stars & Stripes and a Harbour Brown IPA. (At home now with a pre-dinner G&T. I think there’s a Pinot Grigiot to go with the food.)

just trying a runaway dipa. never had a dipa I haven’t liked before but this is missing something

Picked the following with some left over birthday money:

Thornbridge - Jaipur X
Westbrook - Key Lime Pie Gose (@Witches)
Mikkeller - Nelson IIPA
Cloudwater - NW DIPA Ekuanot
Northern Monk/Alefarm - Patrons Project 7.03 (Blueberry Wild Ale)
Lervig/Stigbergets - Zipper

cracking list. Rich-t got a good eye for beer.

Had enough of it in my time

Had all four of the Ice cream series in a weekend, plus the yellow belly and yellow belly sundae. What a time I had! The Buxton Brewery taphouse is a great place. Gonna try and scope out some of the new ones tomorrow if possible.

Let us know how the Jaipur X is. Only seen it in one bottle shop and I baulk at the price, but I love a bit of Jaipur

Is it just me or is the Jaipur IPA not quite what it used to be? I mean, five or six or more years ago. It just doesn’t taste the same to me any more.

This is the first I’ve had - I’m definitely tempted to investigate the others now…

I had it on the first release in 2015. Was my favourite beer that year. It’s beautiful.

@DirtyPJ was chatting to a mate who worked up at the brewery. It’s changed from high 5% beer to a low 5% beer recently, and that’s changed the beer slightly apparently

@keith rocky road is great

Why is this beer spicy

What be that?

Tired Hands x Omnipollo Mango Milkshake IPA

7.2%, £10

It’s literally like peppery in the throat. It’s bizarre.

I genuinely feel like I’m being poisoned.

Oh there’s talk on twitter of the whole batch being off. Yeesh.