DiS Beer Wankers 2.0

beerz

This one is also good

You’re all crazy

I don’t really like super sweet beers tbf, sobeven Yellow Belly was a bit lost on me

God I fucking hated that beer. It’s so thin and artificial and chemical-tasting.

I drank this last night. It was wonderful.

I’ve got one of these sitting on my shelf. If i wasn’t ill, I think it would be drunk already.

Yankee Sandwich from wild beer is the best one I’ve had

Actually good or just the best of a bad bunch?

I like most them, but I thought Yankee Sandwich was great

God I wish I’d poured mine down the sink. Absolutely fucking foul muck.

I normally hate beers like this, but I really liked this. Got that sickly Reece’s Peanut Butter Cup taste. Small doses only.

Had Brooklyn’s Chocolate Stout the other day, not as good as I remember it being :neutral_face:, 10% but also slightly watery tasting somehow. Think it might be that I’d just had better beers the 4 or 5 years since I last had it (BBNo 10|10 Coffee Porter on the other hand was fairly imense)

Think we should have a 2017 round up? Best pale/stout/sour/other/pub/festival etc.?

DiS Glasgow meet

They’re selling some Northern Monk stuff at my local Morrisons (new age NEIPA and their session IPA iirc)

:pray:

Best released that year or best that you came across ?

Came across, don’t think anyone is arsed about release date, are they?

I couldn’t tell you exactly cuz I had a bout 100 over that weekend but it will have been while I was in Copenhagen for Haven Fest

Oh I forgot I had a lovely coconut, vanilla and cardamom porter a couple of days ago from the Pohjala lads called Talveöö

Picked up a fuller’s vintage from waitrose. And one of them toast ales.

Couldn’t get back to sleep this morning so did mine

Pale: Cloudwater - DIPA v11 or Wylam - Ham-fisted (had a few equal on 4.5 on untappd so had to go on what I remember enjoying the most)
Stout/Porter: Magic Rock - Bearded Lady Barrel Aged Bourbon dessert edition (again couple tied in Untappd ratings)
Sour: Mad Hatter - Tzatziki Sour
Other: Magic Rock - Cherry Cola vice (listed as a sour but didn’t find it sour)
Festival: Hop City
Bar: 6 degrees North, Glasgow.