DiS Beer Wankers 2.0

Both home fans only. Even though was on my own.

Would be happy to man, feel free to give me a shout anytime. Not sure just how quality my #content would be, but always keen to talk beer. What’s your blog?

Ah shite. Just seen the score too: not a great day all round for you…

I’m very close to jacking it in and going to find a nice pint somewhere.

1 Like

this is phenomenal

4 Likes

This isn’t

2 Likes

Really want to try and get that, for the Ginsburg reference of nothing else

1 Like

No, YOU are phenomenal

This sounds interesting.

2 Likes

Surprisingly delicate - samphire’s very salty and you could taste it, but very much in the background. It’s definitely at the soft end of sours.

I quite enjoyed this when I tried it. As you said, a lot more subtle and soft than might be expected.

There’s a berliner weisse they do which I think is just called ‘Sour’ that’s really lovely and refreshing and lemony.

Off to Brighton, mooching round pubs with my mate. Meeting him in the evening star and they’ve just chucked Omnipollo Noa on. Oh oh

3 Likes

Some beers wot I had this weekend:

BrewDog / Omnipollo I Wanna Be Your Dog - Smells incredible, taste is less good (though still nice), drier than you’d expect. If you’ve had the BA Noa or any of the variants, you’ll recognise it.

Beavertown / Verdant Shut Up and Play the Hits - Nice, tropical fruits, some melon, not as nice as Verdant have done or as good as Beaverillium, but worth a go.

Burnt Mill Green Path - Super hyped, and very nice classic West Coast IPA, but not exactly a world beater.

Had a really boozy Friday at a few of my locals. Mostly cask, few halves of keg stuff.
Hopback GFB
Surrey Hills Shere Drop (classic)
XT Brewing 8 Dark Roast
XT Snake Oil IPA
Mondo Little Victories
Boxcar Citra DDH Pale (liked this)

Saturday - one can of Lervig Liquid Sex Robot DIPA (cool name, guys) before dinner in Tooting Broadway Market. Nice and fruity. Wanted the Beavertown / Verdant but they’d sold out.

Sunday - a selection from my non-alcohol stash.

Yep. Love this

2 Likes

Dark Star Hophead Loral is very tasty. More citrussy than the normal Hophead. Big fan

Do they sell in 1/3s or halves?

Some recent buys here.

The Pohjala was about half the price I paid for it from a different shop last year.

2 Likes

Both. £5.50 a ⅓

That’s what they were charging in Liverpool for a third as well. It was :ok_hand:, though.