DiS Beer Wankers 2.0

whatever, don’t want to hang out with you squares anyway

1 Like

Bit stalkery but don’t you live in Chapel Allerton?

Always thought it was crying out for one

Yes. It’s called Casper’s and is just behind the Wetherspoons

And the people that are opening it are sound

It was quite nice, probably not as fruity as I was expecting but I’ve bought a couple so I must like it.

So I’m stuck in London this weekend when I should’ve been in Scotland, so I went and spent the whole dang thing, didn’t I.

Fairwell, weekend!

7 Likes

see you in 5

1 Like

Yesss. Moved away but i’m back often enough

This was great,

2 Likes

Definitely a good idea to pair these two … Still delicious mind you.

1 Like

Can art <3 Glad to hear the contents are agreeable

I’m on some repeat tasters from a local that gets limited newbs in so not much to wank about… last week I had my first Burnt Mill though which was rather devine

Talking of can art, the new LHG can art is very lovely. As is the new rebranding from Arundel brewery

2 Likes

Question - does can art sway your choosing of beer? Sadly it does for me… unless the brewery is a known entity of excellence. Probably missing out on some tasty bevs as a result :worried:

What is it?

Having Cloudwater’s Brown Ale. Really good but I honestly just think Newcastle Brown perfected the style

1 Like

Choose 99% based on can art.

3 Likes

A collab between Cloudwater and Beavertown. A crisp pilsner which was also quite juicy.

1 Like

I choose based on brewery and if I’ve had it before. It helps if the can art is nice, but not the first reason.

1 Like

It’s meant to be a homage isn’t it? They stamped a phrase on the bottom of the tin to that degree I saw.

It’s a curse to enjoy good visuals