DiS Beer Wankers 2.0

I’m not sour man so would probably give thst away too but may drink it now

There’s a premise for a romantic comedy here…

6 Likes

Their hands met as they both reached for the last box of a limited edition series of craft ales

The pursuit of hoppyness

13 Likes

Erm, I’d been down to The Pantiles for the vintage fair (and a pint), and stopped off at the beer shop on the way back. Maybe 3:30ish.

It’s a great little shop.

This is the first of what I picked up this afternoon:

Got this next:

2 Likes

So there’s our two romantic leads.

Who gets to be the sidekick?

1 Like

You, of course

4 Likes

Ok - I had a late lunch in the cafe opposite the bandstand in the pantiles around 3. Walked around Tunbridge Wells quite a bit. Originally we went to the drum shop to buy a new snare but it seems to have turned into an ironmongers.

1 Like

What?!? Milk stout is DELICIOUS!

Get some Wiper & True milk shake - that should change your mind!

1 Like

Too bitter.

The blonde’s best friend needs to be really sour and the hep cat’s mate needs to be really sweet and interesting but ultimately undrinkable.

Milk isn’t the most vegan friendly ingredient though, is it?

predictably this is the name of a (very nice) beer:

2 Likes

I try to stay off dairybook.

Ah, I thought it was being discounted on account of its sweetness - the non dairy thing passed me by. Apols.

1 Like

Ah nah I do not mind the sweetness. Big fan of cbs for example.

I meant to add, I don’t think it was the last box. Well it was the last box on the table, but he offered to get me a chillled box from the fridge. Reckon he’s got an unlimited supply, hopefully its not a box of bricks.

1 Like

A box of cheap laptop computers.

There was only the box in the fridge left when I went in. It was my wife that noticed it, and she only pointed it out because Wylam is near where she grew up (cue the fella trying to sell me the last box).

1 Like

This is sour as all hell mates. Good tho

1 Like

£13 squids on 2 beers :grimacing:

4 Likes

I can confirm the box did not contain bricks. The imperial stout was fantastic and did not taste like a 10.5% beer.