DiS Beer Wankers 2.0

beerz

not even close, i honestly have no idea what they’re talking about. although i guess everyone might as well try it and report back if it’s cheap as i don’t wanna seem like i have some massive vendetta against vice or whatever - if it was good i’d drink it.

£7 for a 6 pack, so not even cheap

problem solved! lol

I can only imagine what a pleasant place the Old Blue Last must be on a sweltering Friday evening when they’re giving out free beer.

Nice glass of OJ :wink:

Warpigs pro-tip; Bottles quite often work out cheaper than draft

Is there any scope for a beer wanker meet?

Cuz i know the perfect venue…

if you guys can provide a DiScount …

Skipped the Estrella because the Tesco fridge was broken (great timing fellas) ended up grabbing this from a corner shop because I hadn’t had it before. Tastes like a faded Punk. Meh.

Would need to speak to @blind_pilot but I’m sure something could be arranged :wink:

I’d be interested but I think it might happen at the wrong end of the country to make it practical…

One shot thing for me as I’ve got a possible weekend free. So 29th September would be the date and somewhere relatively southern for me, sorry @keith so…

• London
  • Brighton
  • Other
  • Fuck off m9

0 voters

Could probably make it to really north London. Say Strathbungo?

Can you make it multi vote?

Not atm, but maybe somebody could

sorry, would come if i was in the country that weekend!

Let’s try again

Saturday 29th September

• London
  • Brighton
  • Other (pls stipulate)
  • Fuck off m9

0 voters

just popped to ‘The Experiment’ on my todd after work to try the Verdant x KCBC collab - lovely as expected. such a cool place this.