DiS Beer Wankers 2.0

We were at Cowgate! Just missed ya haha, probably doing LR on Sunday. Yeah the flights were good - we got the coffee sour twice since it was our joint fav.

Picked these up yesterday from Gnarly Vines. I had change from a tenner! Only 10p, but still, that’s a bargain for London. Absolutely sold on the “liquid Christmas pudding” promise.

@keith that Shilling Porter is rank eh. The after I ordered I realised Id checked it before for 2.5 so only have myself to blame.

1 Like

There’s also a couple of Siren Sweet Dreams on (a 6% chocolate milk stout and an Imperial), plus a Kernel Imperial brown stout. Preferred the Siren Imperial to the Kernel, tbh, but I have got a sweet tooth.

1 Like

Ah yes, you’re right - the Siren was what I had.

Was also Siren accept all cookies on last night which was the cause of my headache this morning.

In Cloudwater lads

4 Likes

If you’re back in a Brewdog today/tomorrow, the Chip Hazard is outstanding!

This was a bad beer.

In Buxton lads

8 Likes

I h8 u so much rn

whatcha got?

2 Likes

Blueberry, strawberry and raspberry double ice cream.

Only the strawberry had the full soft serve left, but got the last remnants for the raspberry.

Ridiculous and fun and great

1 Like

So amazing there. Yellow belly sundae next?

Absolutely. Last batch of the year apparently! Good timing

3 Likes

Great great beer. Would’ve had it the last time I went, about a year ago. But I was driving, so had to make do with take outs of the last ice cream series

1 Like

1500 check ins and the first five stars I’ve ever given on untappd. Best beer I’ve ever had

4 Likes

They got the tap lines mixed up and served the bloke at the table next to us a pint of 12% yellow belly sundae when he ordered some 4% porter. Wasn’t in a good way

Peanut allergy?

There’s no nuts in Yellow Belly, hand your beer wanker card in on the way out :wink:

1 Like

Is it just flavouring? I assumed real nuts would have been used somewhere in the brewing process.