DiS Beer Wankers 2.0

It’s my favourite cask beer/beer of all time.

2 Likes

Had bel air sour this eve. It was a good sour.

1 Like

Woah, a sour unlucky likes

1 Like

Didn’t like that mikkeller Berliner weisee yous are selling.

Partridge shrug

Nice evening in the Royal Oak last night for our mates annual Xmas meet up. Mostly stuck to Mild as the festive boozing is already catching up with me. What’s happening with that pub now? No longer closing?

Being ‘lightly refurbished’ after the landlord retires but staying as a Harvey’s pub, apparently

Popped into Mikkeller for the first time to hide from work for a bit. Got a lovely Burnt Mill IPA on the go. Very nice in here but it’s way too small, fine now but would hate to come here on an evening/weekend.

trendy-bar

2 Likes

:smile:

here’s their exact wording…

Agree. Fine for a quiet lunchtime beer - can’t be nice on a busy Friday evening. Were the toilets like that when it was the George and Dragon? Think they should have rethought them.

Metal as fuck

6 Likes

This is bloody delicious, really long cherry tail on it. Fantastic.

1 Like

Local bottle shop has started a loyqlty scheme and I’m a sucker for nectar points. Rip tuna

4 Likes

Big Leeds blowout. Assembly Underground and new North place. Gannin Northern Monk next

2 Likes

Rip Nestor

7 Likes

Just bagged 24 cans of Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA for a frankly astonishing $11. They go out of date in a month, should be no problem putting them away with 2 weeks off over Christmas :slight_smile:

Reckon 50taps is too many tbh. 30 is probably a fine amount.

I’ve come to Dead Crafty in Liverpool before the match. They’ve got, on draught, Cloudwater/Lervig Black Forest imperial Stout, Siren Caribbean Chocolate Cake Stout and the Siren CCCS ginger variety. Think I’ll stop here for a bit.

4 Likes

Hoping to get a few of the Siren chocolate stouts tomorrow in Brighton. Seem to remember being underwhelmed by the BA version a couple of years ago (still scored it 4* on untappd) but remember it being thin compared with what I expected a BA stout to be.

1 Like