You know it

4 Likes

I’ll be drinking my way through these

Shere Drop @ynot

4 Likes

bloody love a Shere Drop

1 Like

Great innit

my selection is pretty average tonight in the end - HB&B had been cleared out of basically anything decent between 4.5-6% and I didn’t much fancy a whole evening on the DIPAs. got a few nice ones and will crush a few Estrallas in the meantime - maybe heading the pub later anyway and can come back and smash some port I guess

Had a Flavourly Flamingo Juice a little earlier - can’t get my head around Tropical IPAs

Just opened a Canopy Snapper, a Session IPA, whilst watching Dambusters.

4.2%, much more sensible than my selection

I’m working my way through Newcastle City centre on my Wylam, currently in the split chimp. Happy New year, fellow beer wankers!

2 Likes

I’m starting with a brewery from your way.

2 Likes

Great stuff.

1 Like

Big fan of this can

1 Like

Just had half a bottle of Prosecco, now about to open a Burnt Mill Galaxy Fog, which I was blown away by when I had it on drafts a few months back so I might as well consider my beer of the year. Then at midnight, maybe the Goose Island BCBS 2017… or just a whisky and straight to bed.

Ridiculous levels of haze. Looks like a half of advocaat and I am here for it.

8 Likes

Had the Xmas cake imperial stout, dont think it’d aged well, tasted like a barleywine.

That Even More Death beer is good. Better than the BA Cloudwater JWB one, which tasted like a fairly average fortified wine.

Got a mix case of Brew York for Xmas and Tonkoko / Imperal Tonkoko have been :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Remember paying around £5 for a half of Evil Twin’s Imperial Biscotti Break at Craft Beer Co in 2014, hate to think how much it would be now.

The price of Evil Twin cans make my eyes water. There’s plenty of really tasty beer for me to try that’s much more affordable.

A big reason why I prefer 330ml over 440ml+.

2 Likes