DiS Beer Wankers 2.0

Can confirm it doesn’t.

You could have asked me pal.

Yeah, i see you every day don’t I

On here, yes (I know how to use the post office)

Are you sure?

:heart:

I am moving to London soon and will live about 5 minutes walk from Bermondsey beer mile. I’m scared.

I wouldn’t worry, the area has been massively gentrified in the past few years so I’m sure you’ll be safe.

7 Likes

nice one! do it man x

1 Like

Gone all of them. All Mikkeller apart from the hat.

They’ve had so much money off me

mine comes with the asterisk of working in craft beer though so I got given the majority of merch I have, think the only thing I’ve paid foris a grunting growler and my The State Bar tote which was for a charity event

hello neighbour!

1 Like

No way!!!

Just remembered I’ve got 3 beer t-shirts, a beavertown and a founders one I won in a quiz, and a mad hatter one I got working for them at a festival

Also got a mikkeller mug

well, depends what side you’re going to be on?

I have a Big Scary Monsters can cooler thing that’s a copy of the Brooklyn logo somewhere if that counts.

Anybody got any recommendations of Birmingham before I get my train home in a few hours? Had a quick visit to Clink last night, currently in Pint Shop and gonna head to Tilt later. Anywhere else I shouldn’t miss? Tilt seem to do takeout so that’s train beer / extras sorted out

Also got a 6 pack holder that goes on the crossbar of your bike from Revolution brewing in Chicago, for the perfect bike/beer wanker crossover

1 Like

Tilt definitely do takeout. Love Tilt.

Cherry Reds is nice as well. The Wellington is more of a real ale place but has a good selection (right near Pint Shop as well I think?)

2 Likes

Yeah 2nd the wellington, though it had a good mix of real ale and craft ale stuff when I was there.