DiS Best Films of the Century

But i LOVE keeping jook busy

2 Likes

Should request multiple list changes.

I’ve been pming him hourly

1 Like

tbf this really made me question if I do actually like films as much as I thought

shouldn’t be hard to think of 20 films from 20 years that you like ffs :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I keep DMing him asking to rescind the no documentaries rule. don’t even have one i want to vote for, just like noising him up

1 Like

‘can I do this thing that is not in the clearly stated rules’
‘can I change my list after you said we can’t’
‘i don’t even like films’

I despise the lot of you

1 Like

whoa, whoa, whoa, where’s that top 250 big talk from the beginning gone?
you’re doing a great job though, champ.

1 Like

imagine how fl felt trying to organise a fuckin raffle

2 Likes

We COULD do a top 250, I guess. But as it currently stands, only 10 points would be required to make it in.

The top 100 conclusively won the poll earlier, so here we go again

• Top 100 with at least 23 points required to qualify
  • Top 250 with at least 10 points required to qualify

0 voters

1 Like

Can we do a top 1000? If not that many films have been nominated, we should have a peoples poll.

250 I reckon. I want all of my shitty choices featured, they deserve to be there as much as any PTA guff

7 Likes

Suck it up, you lost!

2 Likes

If it is a top 250 there will be some WILD choices in there

3 Likes

The poll results that jook has prepared are the best possible results for this forum.

3 Likes

surely that’s the purpose of this whole thing.

I mean, I know I’m essentially asking for you to do more work. but do more work please juke.

4 Likes

YES! Get on with it jook.

2 Likes

(Thanks jook- looking forward to getting really angry at the results)

1 Like

You spoke to an East German woman? Tell me about this time machine you’ve built and how you’re using it to get reviews of modern films by people from the past.

I think the point is that you rank the 20 films so if you’ve got a film at 16 then it’s only ‘okay’ for you but someone with it in the number 2 spot thinks it’s bloody amazing.

There are more than 20 films I’ve loved this century (loads more tbh)

1 Like