DIS BEST SIMPSONS EPISODE: THE TOP 50 RESULTS!

Well, it’s finally here, the moment you’ve all been waiting for like a swarm of bloodthirsty leeches. It is finally time to reveal the results of DiS’s favourite Simpsons episodes. And what a journey it has been to get here? We’ve gone from mild indifference to absolute hysteria over the past couple of weeks, ratcheted up by confusing counting systems, work schedules, an ill-fated trip to Norwich and a so-called “Web Tool”. But finally, we are here. 96 (yeah I got this wrong too) episodes were submitted for our consideration, and we begin with a tribute to those “at least you tried” no-hopers who received a single point. Over to you Seymour and Springfield Elementary!

51 Likes

29 Likes

oh yeah memes still very much encouraged by the way

1 Like

14 Likes

7 Likes

Recount pls

3 Likes

5 Likes

WTF

1 Like

8 Likes

14 Likes

9 Likes

speaking of memes as a tribute to all your hard work and patience the last few days…

50. @Ella_Megablast’s “Norwich & Everton” post. (original air date: Saturday 15th January, 2022, in the Simpsons voting and discussion thread)

Ella came in with a last minute beauty, when it seemed either @bluto’s “Is this about my memes?”, @thesewoodenideas’s “Sev’s Night Out” or @McGarnagle’s “why doesn’t mine look like that?” shitposts would take the crown, but as I think we can all agree, @Ella_Megablast’s was a masterpiece. Congratulations on your official placement on the list buddy.

17 Likes

and yes I’m pretty shocked that those episodes (except maybe Marge Gets A Job and Das Bus) only received a single point too

1 Like

5 Likes

Oh also I forgot to mention I put in a couple tie-breakers where applicable (namely, how many votes and how many 1st place positions they received), that doesn’t come into play on this first actual entry, but will make a difference down the line…

25 Likes

Just about every meme in that thread was funner than the past 20 years of actual Simpsons scripts.

15 Likes

10 Likes

21 Likes

Fucking done

1 Like