❤❤❤ DiS Blind Date ❤❤❤ EPISODE EIGHT

HELLO! In a change to our scheduled schedule, we have the opportunity to do an episode right bloody now! We’ll meet our contestant momentarily!

4 Likes

Lets fire up @discobot quote and see what he’s got to say for himself today!

Ask nicely

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Beauty is all around us amidst strife and turmoil to be seen by those who look not to those who wish. — Byron Pulsifer

6 Likes

Beauty is indeed all around us, not least with today’s contestant. Come out and introduce yourself please…
IT’S @anon45164313 EVERYBODY!!!

13 Likes

HIYA! I’m Scout and I look taller than I really am
:wave:

21 Likes

Hi Scout, thanks for being here today. 3 lucky mystery suitors are about to compete for your affections and win the date of a lifetime. Without further ado, here’s the first question

A serial killer once won the US equivalent of Blind Date. If you were to win what skeletons would the tabloids find in your closet?

SUITOR 1:

The skeletons of: Chris Packham, Sam Rockwell, Antoni from Queer Eye, Maggi Gyellenhaal, and Keanu Reeves. I would do anything to secure this win. I really, really need a win right now.

SUITOR 2:

I can safely say that I don’t have any skeletons in my closet. That’s because they’re sat out on the sofa for all to see. One of them is called Bob. He’s very friendly.

SUITOR 3:

The only skeletons in my closet are literal skeletons for educational purposes. I’ve learnt a lot about human anatomy from them, spend a night with me and I’d love to give you a demonstration of my knowledge.

8 Likes

@anon45164313, who is getting the first point?

A skellington on the sofa is worth two in the closet!

Well suitor 1 has just killed all my crushes, and whilst I like the sound of friendly Bob, it’s going to have to go to the hint of filth…

Suitor 3

7 Likes

(Do not know how to make that text go big)

you type

# and what you want bolded

1 Like

# and what you want bolded

12 Likes

SUITOR 3 has the early lead! Let’s see if they can keep it up (HA!)

Which public displays of affection are you happy to engage in, if any, and why?

SUITOR 1:

Using a series of levers, ballast and pulleys, conveyor belts and a live chicken, I will a la goonies construct a machine that is able to deliver numerous PDAs with large foam hands while I, stood at the other end, look on in earnest, and eventual horror, as the shuddering behemoth begins to topple towards you. Also I like to skip.

SUITOR 2:

Gurrrrl, I’m gonna look you up and down real nice, bite my lip real naughty like then lean in close to whisper into your ear: “Baby, I’m gonna respect your personal boundaries cause consent is sexy af”

SUITOR 3:

Whatever you’re into. But I must warn you that PDAs with me are usually so scandalous I’m on INTERPOL’S most wanted list.

1 Like

Who’s scoring here then @anon45164313?

1 Like

Not sure if this is a good bit or a massive wolfcastle?

2 Likes

Great inventiveness from suitor 1 there, and suitor 3 - I’m not sure I’m ready for that jelly.

Consent granted to…

Suitor 2

5 Likes

enjoying the guuuuuurl

1 Like