❤❤❤ DiS Blind Date ❤❤❤ EPISODE EIGHT

PDA not Slow Hands surely?

5 Likes

SUITOR 2 Goes level with Suitor 3!

Question 3:

Which scene from a TV show best describes how you feel about our date?

SUITOR 1:

John Virgo’s trick shot segment from ‘Big Break’: convoluted, way more balls than expected and laughter from an audience

SUITOR 2:

SUITOR 3:

Three words would describe our date: explosive, unpredictable and unique. Which is why my answer is the scene in which the RBMK nuclear reactor blows up in HBO’s Chernobyl.

8 Likes

WooooooOOOOOOoooo Scccyyyyoooaaauuuuoouuttt-uh

Im always so late to wooo

1 Like

think i’ve got #1 pegged

These are all brilliant answers btw.

2 Likes

Spoilers FFS

13 Likes

Gotta give it to Bunk here

1 Like

# and what you want bolded

2 Likes

Somebody please choose a number 1-10…

BNM

@discobot roll 1d10

:game_die: 6

OI!

Japes the usurper

This is a tough one, not least because I think I have a dormant John Virgo crush.

But it has to go to…

Suitor 2

1 Like

oh whoops sorry

don’t know how these threads work. never read one before.

1 Like

Choose a number 1-10 japes

SUITOR 2 goes 2-1-0 up! This question could seal it for them…

Which of my crushes are you most like: Chris Packham, Sam Rockwell, Antoni from Queer Eye, Maggi Gyellenhaal, or Keanu Reeves? And why?

SUITOR 1:

I’m going to go for Reeves, not because of my reputation as a man of action, but because of my affinity I share for poetry, specifically not great poetry (look this up). Also because like him I have possibly married Winona Ryder by accident.

SUITOR 2:

OK FIRST OF ALL CAN WE ALL PLEASE STOP BEING RUDE ABOUT ANTONI? HE MAKES VERY NICE RECIPES AND THE PEOPLE HE’S HELPING DON’T KNOW HOW TO COOK ANYWAY SO CAN EVERYONE JUST GET OFF HIS BACK?
Ahem.
I am most like Maggie Gyllenhaal because out of that list she is the only one with boobs.

SUITOR 3:

Sam Rockwell, because honey I would walk the GREEN MILE for you, dance with you under the MOON light, be your VICE, and well, I would rock your world.

1 Like