❤❤❤ DiS Blind Date ❤❤❤ EPISODE FOUR

Woo woo go @manches!!

4 Likes

weird that cilla black is dead innit

1 Like

I am 28 and I am eating rice

20 Likes

Now THAT is a contestant!

my grandma grew up on the same street as cilla and knew her as a kid. harboured a life long hated of her since. weird.

1 Like

So, @manches, here is the first question you set and the responses of our 3 suitors

They say a picture speaks a thousand words, so what animated .gif would you use to introduce yourself?

SUITOR 1:

giphy%20(3)

SUITOR 2:

giphy

SUITOR 3:

giphy%20(4)

23 Likes

Well these are all great

5 Likes

Tbh I’m very jealous of today’s contestant.

1 Like

she also saw the beatles one of the first times they played the cavern and hated them. bitter person, probably where i get it from.

1 Like

Number 1 !! :heart:

When I saw suitor 1’s, I was thinking “totally suitor 1, bloody love Always Sunny, do I not?”; and then suitor 2, I almost hastily alt-tabbed due to not being sure quite what I was looking at at work for a second there…

buuuut for the self-deprecating humour and hauntological overtones, it’s suitor 3

17 Likes

SUITOR 3 takes the first point!

Anyone who knows me knows I like nothing more than a night of Netflix and chill (where chill, of course, refers to spending six passionate hours discussing the subject of auteur theory). So, who would you hire to direct your biopic and why?

SUITOR 1:

Darren Aronofsky. Wikipedia describes his films as “surreal, melodramatic and often disturbing.” :wink:

SUITOR 2:

Michael Bay. My story is highbrow art, and can only be done justice by his deft touch and innovative vision. Also, he loves explosions, so I believe he could perfectly capture my explosive lovemaking skills.

SUITOR 3:

my biopic would be a small affair of shattered dreams, a nuanced look at mental illness throughout one’s life and the importance of family. so all that considered… michael bay

16 Likes

Michael Bay’s gonna be a busy man.

5 Likes

Michael bae

8 Likes

my explosive lovemaking skills.

Barely holding it together at my desk here

10 Likes

Like the first one, this is way too hard (AUDIENCE OOHS)

Obviously both Michael Bay answers almost made me eject rice all over the desk (AUDIENCE OOHS AGAIN), but I like the air of mystery surrounding suitor 1

5 Likes

To whoever manches doesn’t pick…

how you doin’?

I mean, same tbh

I think @ma0sm wants to root them all

2 Likes

Basically

1 Like