:game_die: 6

6 Likes

BLOODY HELL!!!

3 Likes

@Tuna you win a special badge, and…

BE576N_2068437b

10 Likes

Oh my god dreams really do come true!

Discobot you have come to my rescue twice, I’m speechless, please tell me some wise words @discobot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

6 Likes

wait I meant @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: The world cares very little about what a man or woman knows; it is what a man or woman is able to do that counts. — Booker Washington

5 Likes

so true

1 Like

SUITOR TWO takes an early lead.
The next question

I also love a hill walk. Keep your phone in the car, we don’t need GPS. What was that? Oh, we’re lost. No bother, I presume you’ve packed a lunch. What have you made us for sustenance?

SUITOR 1:

I have indeed! I’ve prepared the way I did when I went hill walking at university. We’ve got a couple of packs of Kendal Mint Cake to share, a couple of Marmite sandwiches and two Sigg bottles with Rum and Coke/Vodka, Lemon and Lime respectively in. Tuck in!

SUITOR 2:

Well, I certainly have a well packed lunch box, but enough about me :wink:
I would bring a bumper load of home made pastries, buttery and rich, seemingly designed to leave their golden flakes on your lips, needing me to gently remove them with my fingers.

SUITOR 3:

I have a voracious appetite and am always practically minded and prepared. So I’ve dispensed with the notion I can carry enough to fuel us both, have packed some flapjacks to fill the gap, and also a map with nearby pubs circled out on it (I’ve brought a compass too, obvs)

1 Like

@anon76851889 if you’re watching, please furnish Tuna with a badge.

1 Like

Already done my good man.

2 Likes

You’re the best.

:blush:

SUITOR ONE draws level!!!

Question 3:

My ideal date is going for a walk and then finding a country pub to get hammered in afterwards. Covered in mud, two sheets to the wind, that’s when you really get to know a person. What is YOUR idea of a perfect first date? Sell it to me.

SUITOR 1:

A first date? We’d meet at a local independent cafe for a drink, awkwardly start to get to know each other over a brew and then head off to play Dinosaur Adventure Golf at the local golfing emporium. If all goes well we’ll head off for a bite to eat (pizza) and walk you home before sharing a tender kiss on the doorstep.

SUITOR 2:

I’ve always wanted to go up the Oxo Tower but maybe not on a first date. So, my perfect first date is a dirty techno club and a big bag of mdma followed by three days draped over each other in sexual and narcotic bliss.

SUITOR 3:

If nothing is happening below the belt it is probably a disappointment, I don’t care what else happens.

2 Likes

A QUICK ROUND OF KSA7

@discobot roll 1d10

:game_die: 10

1 Like

:joy: