❤❤❤ DiS Blind Date ❤❤❤ EPISODE SEVEN

Hello again my little love enthusiasts! Blind Date returns after a busy weekend away! We’ll get the show started shortly, if our contestant could let me know when they’ll be ready that’d be just swell :grinning:

9 Likes

Yayyyyyyyyy claps

1 Like

Come on, let’s have one of your timeless one liners, @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Compassion and happiness are not a sign of weakness but a sign of strength. — Dalai Lama

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I honestly don’t know how you think these up!

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

WHO’S EXCITED TO MEET THE NEXT CONTESTANT?

2 Likes

Woopeoopeoop

2 Likes

@Gnometorious could you please pick a number between 1-10

2 Likes

Where’s the compassion you used to show me? :sob:

1 Like

Ok let’s get on with it. Please get out here and meet the audience…
It’s bloody @anon75298087 innit!!!

9 Likes

Hello, I’m dingers, I’m 35 and single and not desperate at all

13 Likes

Woop go dingers!

3 Likes

Lovely to have you as a contestant. Let’s see which of our 3 mystery suitors can win you over and win a mystery holiday date!

Your first question is

Experimenting with fashion and self expression is one of my favourite things. If we were going out for a night on the town, what would be your threads of choice? Pictures encouraged!

SUITOR 1:

My mum says I’m a guy with a great sense of humour, so I’d bust out the clown costume she bought me for my 54th birthday to show you a night you won’t forget. If you get lucky, I’ll even let you sniff my flower.

candyman_clown_costume_outfit_

SUITOR 2:

I’d hope it would be a bit cooler than it is today, because I like wearing jeans and jackets. I don’t tend to dress too loud, the only real statements I’ll ever make are just band shirts. However maybe I’m completely full of shit because look at the fucking shorts I’m wearing today.
(I will send a photo in a sec funkman)
Now if you think my clothes look good on my floor, imagine how good they’d look on yours.

SUITOR 3:

My style could be described as ‘Cricklewood Couture’. Flat cap, excellently faded hair with a stylishly unkempt beard. White shirt, black waistcoat (pocketwatch, obvs), and black jacket - black trousers and well, black shoes. Think Peaky Blinders meets Bonnie Prince Billy.

tc-peaky-blinders-index-netflix-1554139696

2 Likes

Who’s getting the point then?

1 Like

oh my

3 Likes

Well suitor 1 is definitely… a look, and I must say you look incredible for 54.

Suitor 3 has such a well planned look that it puts me to shame, and I can’t be having that!

But I cannot resist a good floral print, especially on men, so it has to be…

SUITOR 2!

8 Likes

SUITOR 2 takes an early lead! Let’s see the second question

Imagine there’s a portal where you could take me anywhere in time and space. Where would we go, and why?

SUITOR 1:

I would take us back to the Jurassic age so that I would literally be the most attractive man on the planet. Then you would have no choice but to settle.

SUITOR 2:

My choice would be to go to a simpler time, to the homeplace of The Flintstones, because I don’t think there is a more sexy place we could go than bed rock.
(If I’m not allowed to give fictional places, I’d have to take you up the Oxo tower instead.)

SUITOR 3:

I’d take you to Hampstead Heath, the night of December 29th 1940 where we could watch the Luftwaffe bombing the shit out of the centre of London from a lofty perch overlooking the city. The firestorms we’d see would be nothing compared to the fireworks and heat between us as we cemented our own fiery piece of history in the open air.

9 Likes

Am I too late? 7.

1 Like

Not at all. Let’s see if you’re a winner…

@discobot roll 1d10