❤❤❤ DiS Blind Date ❤❤❤ EPISODE SIX

Suitor 3. Hmmm. Not sure I like a robotic encounter. Not you

2 Likes

You DO

1 Like

Suitor 2. Acute is my favourite triangle because I always say it’s ’ sooooo a cute’ in an Italian accent. We can’t both have the same jokes so sorry, no.

4 Likes

Suitor 1. Stupid Disney songs. Yorkshire accent. BANG BANG point is yours.

4 Likes

SUITOR 1 draws level! Time for another question innit

We’re stuck in a traffic jam. The sun is out, everything’s hazy. What tune do you put on to help forget the tailbacks?

SUITOR 1:

Chaka Khan - Ain’t Nobody - nothing passes the time like a mini-dance and BOY, can you have a mini-dance to that.

SUITOR 2:

It’s got to be ‘Summer Breeze’ by the Isley Brothers because when this tailback has cleared we’ll be breezing on down the A3 together.

SUITOR 3:

So we need something catchy, summery, and easy to pick up. What could possibly be better than a song about fishmongery?

2 Likes

WHERE HAS THE AUDIENCE GONE?

I’m here Funkman! Maybe everyone is getting ready for their own Friday night dates?

3 Likes

Maybe they are. Selfish.

Unbelievable

1 Like

Ok. Suitor 3 this is new to me. I’ve listened and I liiiiiiiike it. Not a jammy banger though I’m afraid.

1 Like

Here

1 Like

Reading, can’t post.

1 Like

Suitor 2. Ooooooh this was close. I love that song. But no.

1 Like

Suitor 1. Banging. Course it is.

3 Likes

Thank you for your service.

1 Like

I’m half on the forum too, but Just sneaking in during lulls in the conversation, so don’t want to engage them leave you all hanging.

SUITOR 1 goes a point clear! All to play for on the fourth question!

We’re going on a hot air balloon ride Hooray! And what’s more, you can design the balloon. What you going for and why??

SUITOR 1:

A design of 99 red - or luft - balloons, as you prefer. What better design could there be! The only POP that would happen in our balloon ride would be the endless stream of bangers, starting with Neneh.

SUITOR 2:

In tribute to our relationship starting on DiS we’ll be taking to the skies in the Balonz balloon! Hop in!

SUITOR 3:
hot%20air%20balloon

9 Likes

I’m in the audience!

2 Likes

Pick a number between 1 and 10 please ccb