❤❤❤ DiS Blind Date ❤❤❤ EPISODE TEN

HELLO YOU! Let’s have another surprise night time episode of everyone’s favourite DiS dating game! In a moment we’ll meet the latest contestant looking for love!

3 Likes

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win. — Bernadette Devlin

3 Likes

Very apt!!!

5 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Stick to the one-liners bud

4 Likes

Wow ow ow aaaooowww

1 Like

Without any more mucking about lets see who tonight’s contestant is.

Come and introduce yourself…
@whiterussian everybody!!!

17 Likes

YES!

Hello! My name is not really Whiterussian and I’m not from Russia. Let’s do this!!!

7 Likes

@whiterussian and that little boy smile
@whiterussian in that slow southern style
A new religion that’ll bring you to your knees
@whiterussian if you please

14 Likes

This is beautiful, thank you CCB

2 Likes

Funkers, inspired by both you and the delightful discovery that my last two exes (the evil Norn Irish one and the Yorkshire one I still fancy) will be at the same event next Saturday - as is another former crush who I’ve been somewhat intimate with - I wrote a short script for a couple of friends in which I am the contestant in an impromptu Blind Date game at the event, and the host of the event (who is unrequitedly besotted with me) is the Cilla, but also constantly trying it on with me.

Not going to share as too many in jokes that won’t make sense but it’s a beautiful portrait of some of the characters if I may say so myself, and has a very happy ending. (Wahey!!)

11 Likes

@manches a number 1-10 please

1 Like

Amazing! Just wait till your episode, then you’ll see trying it on :wink:

Oh my! (Probably less disgustingly than the person in the script. Actual quote from him talking about me to someone else: “I’d like to suck her toes and marry her”)

1 Like

Ok @whiterussian the first question!

What is your favourite baby animal and why? Pictures/videos/gifs encouraged.

SUITOR 1:

Clearly it’s…
Sharks are solitary creatures and so it’s nice that Baby Shark is close to his family
THERE WAS A BABY SHARK GIF HERE BUT IT WON’T POST

SUITOR 2:

A baby panda. Not only are they cute (like me), good to cuddle (again, like me) but when they grow up they have no idea how to have sex. Like me? You decide :point_right::ok_hand:
(cue “ooooo-oooooo!” from studio audience)

giphy-1

SUITOR 3:

I would have to say, the Best of the Baby Animals. Ahahaha! Only joking, there is but one baby animal for me - Baby Animal from the Muppet Babies! Cute, furry, and guaranteed to give your drums a good pounding.

3 Likes

Bit of lateral thinking there from suitor 3.

1 Like

Who gets the first point?