❤❤❤ DiS Blind Date ❤❤❤ EPISODE TWO

Hi Funkhouser? Hi, I’m ma0sm from finance. I’ve been looking at the accounts for the show, and, uh, well, can we have a little chat?

7 Likes

WOW! That’s crazy! All my life I’ve dreamed of kicking Theo in the shins, and now my dream is finally going to come true! And what a delight to be able to share such a special moment with @nemrac

11 Likes

Cc9Uxb%20(1)

7 Likes

:open_mouth: @anon19035908 is getting a raise because the show is such a success!

1 Like

Any closing thoughts? @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: He who has imagination without learning has wings but no feet. — Joseph Joubert

3 Likes

Like a bee?

I DON’T KNOW HOW HE COMES UP WITH THEM! SOMEONE GET A SURGEON, CAUSE MY SIDES HAVE SPLIT!

Bees have feet

1 Like

Was trying to work out wtf leaming was

3 Likes

so am I right in saying that the two matches so far include two people in long term relationships? you’re going the wrong way about making true love happen @anon19035908.

1 Like

Every day is a school day

1 Like

but do they have teeth?

Also, as the lawyers have instructed me to say, this show is technically a legally binding marriage contract, but unfortunately all the budget has gone on the prizes, so @nemrac you’re going to have to divorce your current husband, and cover the cost. Or it’s prison I’m afraid.

3 Likes

Only in the Cats remake

One of those prisons with wifi?

please never speak of this again

1 Like

Hey I can’t help who signs up. I don’t make the needles sharp.

1 Like

On the front desk at work and I shouldn’t have read this thread. Amazing work.

5 Likes