❤❤❤ DiS Blind Date ❤❤❤ EPISODES 11 AND 12: now on catchup

Good evening romance enthusiasts! It’s that time again, time to dim the lights, turn on some saxophone music, pour yourself a schnapps and enjoy another BLIND DATE!!!

3 Likes

We’ll meet tonight’s hopeful contestant in a minute. First time to hear from @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers. — Orison Marden

2 Likes

WHO’S EXCITED?

5 Likes

Tuning in as V has come downstairs and ruined our succession plans. Let’s hope this stays family friendly.

2 Likes

It’ll be fine :grinning:

1 Like

I’m out then

3 Likes

Ok, stop messing around Funkhouser you blabbering twat, get on with it!

yow ow ow ow AAAAOOOoowww

wooooooOOOOOoooo

2 Likes

The contestant looking to find eternal love (legally binding) tonight is…
Fresh from an unforgettable appearance as a suitor it’s @Flashinglight!!!

15 Likes

Please tell us about yourself…

Omg :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:flashlight: :flashlight: :flashlight:

woooooOOOOOoooo

:flashlight: :flashlight: :flashlight:

2 Likes

Hi! Thanks Funky Cilla!

My name is Flashinglight, I’m 29 and from community.drownedinsound.com.

12 Likes

Love it.

2 Likes

Ok @Flashinglight here is the first question you set, and the responses of your 3 mystery suitors…

Food is a surefire way to my heart, and I particularly have a sweet tooth. What dessert would you make to woo me?

SUITOR 1:

Warm brownies with cold ice cream, the perfect edible illustration of my Vesuvius-level passion and my propensity towards what the young people call chill. Also tastes nice. I’ll have yours if you don’t want it.

SUITOR 2:

I would probably make an eton mess, because I’m very very clever (Please refer to me as Dr Clever) then I would make a mess in your bathroom

SUITOR 3:

I’ll go with an Eton Mess. It’s sticky, it’s juicy, everyone loves a good sploshing and I think we can all agree that Eton really is a mess
giphy

10 Likes

Who scores first?

I actually forgot I’d been watching something when this thread came up.

Well, what I was watching can wait

3 Likes

I’m watching Veronica Mars and trying to follow a noir storyline and read this at the same time is hard

4 Likes

Hi @laelfy

5 Likes