🐿️❤❤❤ DiS Blind Date ❤❤❤🐿️

Good morning! Here’s a thing I’ve been thinking of doing since the other day when it came up in some thread or other and now I think I’ve worked it out so it’ll be a fun, thrill-a-minute rollercoaster ride for everyone involved.

How it works

Below, I’ll post a poll for people who want to take part to say so in, it’s all just a bit of fun, obviously (you are under no, repeat no, obligation to date, bang or marry the person you choose, although I’m not discouraging it) so why the fuck not have a go!
Each time, I’ll pick from the list one ‘contestant’ and three prospective ‘dates’. Everyone will get to be both, don’t worry. The contestant will be asked to DM me 6 fun questions, which I’ll then send to the other 3 for them to reply with their answers. In the thread, I’ll post the first of the questions, the contestant will pick a number (assigned by me to the other 3) and I’ll post their response anonymously. After everyone’s answered 2 questions the contestant will pick the person whose answers they enjoyed or liked the most, and the 3 dates will be revealed, with the winner being who the contestant is paired with FOR LIFE.

Sounds complicated. It’s not. Get involved.

7 Likes

Lorra lorra blind-a date-a

21 Likes
  • Sign me up please!

0 voters

Absolutely.

This sounds like exactly the kind of DiS thing I would normally sit and watch and join in clumsily on about series 7/8 but what the hell… Count me in.

4 Likes

That’s the spirit!

LULLY CUPPLE

10 Likes

Have you made an Our Graham account?

11 Likes

Not yet! Or I might nominate someone to do that bit.

2 Likes

Very heavy handed innuendo questions/answers are encouraged, aye?

4 Likes

Without a doubt. That’s the kind of thing that’ll keep the viewers hooked.

I can’t help but lose it every time

9 Likes

DATING? WHAT’S DATING?

4 Likes

3 Likes

After this can we do DiS Take Me Out?

7 Likes

Hi guys I’m Jook

all lights go out

(how would this work? do we get our folks or best mates to join the forum to tell everyone how lovely we are?)

1 Like

I’d never fit in that lift thing. Do they come down in a lift or did I make that up? I’ve only seen it once.

yeah it’s called the Love Lift I think

coming down the love lift, amirite?

1 Like

Down the love lift
Up the oxo tower

The vertical path of romance.

2 Likes

And remember:
No likey
No apologies

(marckee is hosting)

3 Likes