DiS Christmas Drinks 2: DiS Chrismas Drinks-er

Roll call for people who fancy a(nother) few beers this Thursday (22nd).

I’ll be working near London Bridge and have to get a train from Liverpool Street at 8:45ish, but happy to go wherever in between. Suggestions welcome.

• Yes
  • No
  • Possibly

0 voters

BUMP!

@Garrardinho @hexagram @marckee @AphexTwinkletoes @Balonz

where/when’s good for everyone? Provide ideas pls, I don’t even live in Londonbook

http://www.thebellpub.co.uk/

Perhaps? Never been though, just throwing it out there- would you prefer somewhere nearer London Bridge or somewhere nearer Liverpool Street? I know most pubs around London Bridge/Borough like the back of my hand… most of the places I know nearer Liv Street are probably going to be quite busy… the Water Poet is of course famously roomy.

Sorry dude, gotta downgrade myself to a ‘no’ that evening as I have other plans.

either or tbh, I’ve got quite a bit of time to kill so I’m pretty easy. I realise this isn’t massively helpful. Basically I’l go wherever the best pubs are or wherever other people need to be

definitely not, no.

so yes?

Aggers if I was around I’d be overjoyed to meet you but I’m not so I won’t.

One day Iron, one day.

Got a party after it but I could come for a couple of pre-drinks

way too much info actually. “tentative yes”

YES!

tizer?

Bah. I’ve got to get the last bits of christmas shopping tonight, so it’s unlikely that I’ll make it down.

Sorry.

It’s a Christmas miracle!

#OH MY GOD!

Sorry to cancel but I need a night in. I’ve been out 5 of the last 6 nights and I need a break.

I’ve just had a text from an ATD asking if I fancy a drink tonight, so it looks like this is dead. please delete, mods

How convenient…