๐ŸŽ„ ๐ŸŽธ DiS Christmas Song Challenge 2023 - listen here! ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽ„

Presenting the results of the returning DiS Christmas Song Challenge!

Music makers of the forums have been beavering away in their workshops to prepare this gingerbread house of festive tunes. Ideal to listen to while wrapping presents, draping tinsel, or mulling wine. May also as an added bonus incite relatives to ask โ€œWhat the hell are we listening to?โ€

@stickboy @Badgerdeluxe @wasted @marksgig @Restacked @TeaRex @manches @drspaceman @HolyCannoli @badcustard

12 Likes

first of all: great artwork

8 Likes

Really looking forward to having a listen to this!

4 Likes

I feel so proud

7 Likes

Oustanding artwork; strongly agree!

4 Likes

These are all lovely

4 Likes

Very excited to listen after work. Love a good Christmas song!

3 Likes

@badcustard absolute :smiley: at this

4 Likes

That was very fun, and @Restacked pretty much made the perfect closer here as well. Lovely stuff

2 Likes

Aww well done everybody. That was really brilliant

5 Likes

Enjoyed that, lovely stuff all round, apologies for my daft song, very much the Ringo song, peace and love xxx

3 Likes

Man, I laughed very hard at your song. Inspired!

Beautiful stuff from everybody. Really, really lovely.

:heart:

4 Likes

Christmas in Hell also got a proper chortle out of me

5 Likes

This is so great! I used to buy a lot of label sampler CDs when I was a teenager and it feels like that in the best way; well done everyone! I canโ€™t pick a favourite because theyโ€™re all my favourites.

4 Likes

Been listening to this every day, love it

6 Likes

Thatโ€™s a spectacular collection of work, well done all - I raise a glass to you!

6 Likes

You can watch a heartwarming video for mine now as well, if ye like

4 Likes

Wonderful combo, this

3 Likes

Just wanted to thank everyone involved again. Iโ€™ve only ever managed to complete two full songs โ€” one for the Dark Outside, and one for this. It seems I need a deadline!

It felt good.

6 Likes