🎄 DiS Christmas Song Vote 🎄

Hello

In this thread some of you said you’d be up for taking part in the DiS version of Band Aid.

Now we decide what song we’ll be singing. Please vote wisely. If the song you’d like isn’t on the list, tough titties, next year.

• Stop the Cavalry
  • Don’t Let the Bells End
  • Last Christmas
  • Wonderful Christmastime
  • All I Want For Christmas Is You
  • Do They Know It’s Christmas?
  • Step into Christmas
  • I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day
0 voters
1 Like

You have the best ideas

6 Likes

Third-place vote if there was one goes to Last Christmas, probably my favourite Christmas song of all time.

ETA - Actually, fuck it, I’m going to swing in on that. Sorry Mariah, it pains me to have to do this.

1 Like

It’s a strong 3rd for me, might swap The Darkness out if Mariah threatens to win.

1 Like

Has to be Mariah surely?!

1 Like

I’m seriously torn on this, because I think Cavalry would be fun, but I am very, very close to switching that vote to Mariah because, yk, Mariah

I mean, come on.

I’d be willing to take part just to strangle that top note

2 Likes

Mumbled verses of Stop the Cavalry might suit the more shy singers.

4 Likes

Stop The Cavalry for the trumpet noises. Mariah is too high, rules me oot.

2 Likes

That was my thought too. Last Christmas for personal reasons, Cavalry for more people being likely to join in.

2 Likes

Must be Mariah.

2 Likes

Mariah can’t do it. She’s high according to Funkhouser !

Mariah rules me out as too high

1 Like

Bit sad about the lack of Christmas Wrapping, which is actually the best Christmas tune of all

4 Likes

I absolutely hate it and editing it x amount of times would drive me insane

2 Likes

That’s fair enough then!

Think it’s cos I worked in retail one year and it was one of 6 Christmas songs on repeat. Gives me nightmares.

1 Like

I break out in a sweat whenever I hear that damn Californiaaaaaa song from the OC because it was on all the time when I worked in B&Q

2 Likes

People have no faith in their vocal abilities!

The Waitresses though :frowning:

BAH, HUMBUG!

1 Like