DiS community digital record label

@Twinkletoes

Here’s the stuff I’ve done which might fit the brief. There are a few naughty acoustic instruments sneaking around but they’re mostly electronic and all blissfully vocal free

1 Like

Latest sort of stuff
Just sketches really but gives an idea - was going to be a new band but we will never got round to meeting up, so it’s initially ideas I did to be expanded upon

Also artwork is all me!

2 Likes

This is mega - also, I love A Touch of Berkshire as a name.

Aw thanks!
:grinning:

Just a thought - should the name be something like Disintegration Sounds Distribution? I mean, it’s hardly a Dis project without some ridiculous in-joke.

Also needs some kind of rhyming tagline, like 'Strange Famous ‘til the grave claims us’, 'Teklife ‘til the next life’ etc. Bedwetters to go-getters, idk.

Seriously this is a great idea and props to all involved, you’re all massively talented and great

1 Like

no taglines please

3 Likes

Actually that’s a great tagline

9 Likes

I kind of like Disintegration Sound (singular) if we need an adjunct for bandcamp or w/e

but otherwise just the word on its own stands quite well

also, I’m plus one on the ‘no taglines please’

1 Like

“fao the attention of yr ears”

6 Likes

That’s the thing about Bandcamp - basically everything is taken! It’s gonna have to be a phrase or made-up word (same as trying to get any URL)

surprisingly disintergration.co.uk and disintergration.com are both available!

spelling!

3 Likes

Oops!

Disintegration.live, Disintegration.media or Disintegration.us are probably the best free available I can see at a glance then.

I’ll dig through what tracks I’ve got and send them over when I get a chance. There’s some that haven’t fit onto other releases I’ve done. I’m working on some new stuff but that’s weeks if not months from completion.

It might be good to set up a forum account just for submissions? Could probably do with some kind of google doc spreadsheet to use as an action plan. I’m concerned things are going to get messy fast.

Christ I always wanted to do a compilation of the tracks submitted in the My Vitriol thread. We should probably not invoke the spirit of MV here but just thought I’d throw it out there! Obviously a CDR of fanbase only songs is a must regardless

1 Like

look what happens when you type disintegrations dot com into your browser;

disintegrations.com

Yeah, but I’d wager you won’t get it for under ten grand.

I’m awaiting their call

1 Like

Disassembled Records?

i’ve got it… DiSchord records! DiS as in DiS and chord as in music!

5 Likes

DiScourse? We are a message board after all